Relief in my veins

"Erik, you need to eat, bathe and rest" James said, after the whole war ended, the boys went to Lilith castle to heal before leaving for the human world, Suzu and Naomi had already gone back leaving the boys and Jasmine left there still "Not until my princess wakes up, if I leave and she wakes up she will be worried about me" Erik spoke back to his brother, it had been a few days since the war, Erik had carried Jasmine not even outside the main room when he felt her body growing cold and her body limb making him worry for her life as he gave her some of his energy just to keep her alive a little longer.

Luckily, Saero was close and was able to heal her wounds... But the blood she had lost would need time to be restored making them have no choice but to wait for it to be all back before she wakes up, since then Erik refused to leave her side for a second until she wakes up so they could then leave and go back to the human world "Your fucking impossible!! Just take care of yourself!! She's not gonna miss you or wake up if you just do it now!!" Sam claimed as he forced Erik out to eat and get clean before barely moments later came back with Jas still asleep as James simply used some of his powers to see her condition at the moment.

Matthew was taking care of Damien who was still injured at the moment from Curenyia who was now dead, leaving Sam to make sure Erik does what he needs to do "Now you get some sleep" Sam said as he forced his brother to bed making James slowly walk out of the room "I'm pretty sure Jasmine would be worried if you looked like you did nothing but sulk all the time" he said before leaving as Erik's eyes widen for a moment before slowly going to sleep making Sam sigh as he too left the room, Jasmine had been the one to finish Curenyia and everything she had done... But she was now still unconscious without anyone knowing if she would wake up at any moment from now.

All they could do was make sure Erik took care of himself until she wakes up, right now he was sleeping and all that was left was make sure he took care of himself while watching over Jasmine at the moment for her to wake up soon, Erik slept at the moment and tried once more to enter his beloved's dream to try and aid her to wake up so he may see her awake once he does as well, but try as he might he is unable to do so no matter how hard he tries at the moment making him wake just as the sun rose and sigh at what he failed to do "Can't believe I wake up only now" his eyes widen as he turned to see Jasmine waking up slowly at the moment as she sat up on the bed.

"Princess?" he asked, it caused her ears to twitch just a bit to the sound as she looked over to seeing Erik making her smile "Hey" she said as he quickly moved to hold her just as he began to cry, he was overjoyed to the fact that Jasmine was now awake so he was having a slight hard time controlling his tears from the fact that she was now awake after all this time sleeping "I would have woken up sooner... But my body was still weak and tired to do so" she whispered and Erik noticed how her eyes were slowly closing as she tried to keep herself awake for him "It's alright now. We should get some more sleep, we can continue this later on" he said making Jasmine smile and nod as she went to sleep, Erik wasn't tired so he simply stayed there to watch over her.

He used his power to help Jasmine have sweet dreams as he gently touched her tail as she slept, he didn't mind now that she was sleeping since she was now awake so he simply stayed there until she wakes up once more, James walked in to see this but he didn't know the reason "She woke up, but she went back to sleep" Erik said simply making his brother sigh in relief "Diana will want to know this, i'll go tell her now" James explained making Erik nod as his brother walked out of the room to do his task as Erik looked once more towards his princess "So she woke up?" Sam asked as he entered the room, he simply sat down in the chair and did nothing more then that "Damien heard her thoughts... But it was brief so he grew worried" Sam explained making his brother nod.

"She was still tired after all, so she went back to sleep" he explained as Matthew and Damien came in the room, they decided to join there oldest brother's to watch over Jasmine as James returned to see them, so he decided to simply keep quiet and join them "When do you think we can leave?" Matthew asked "Once Diana is able to thank Jasmine for what she did... And father wants to speak with her, then we can leave" James explained as his brother's eyes flashed gold, all five of them were tired of the way there father had acted all this time since they were young and they all didn't want Jasmine near him "OK, just to let you guys know... I may have been sleeping... But I can hear you all well" they all turned to Jasmine, one eye was open to reveal glowing pink making them wonder why it was like that.

"How do you feel?" James asked as Jasmine sat up and stretched her arms into the air with a satisfied whine from the crack sound her bones made "Much better now that I slept a bit more" she answered making Sam chuckle as Erik pulled her close to him "Can I pet your um... Ears?" Damien asked making Jasmine blink at him before giggling and lowering her head from him to touch her ears, he was surprised at how soft they were "Her tail is smooth... Like silk why does it feel like silk?" Erik asked making Jas laugh at him as she slapped him with said tail, the boys laughed at their brother as he was still slightly surprised at what was done as they all then turned to the door where Diana stood "We will be celebrating our victory, and my parents wish to present something to Jasmine for her actions" she explained making them all nod as she then walked away, leaving them to wonder what they would all wear.