NOT NOW!!!

As months go by Erik keeps making sure to know how to act around me as I was nearing the time to give birth to our young, we were all nervous even so with how none of them knew how I was to give birth and they never thought of asking me at all so... There just to figure that out on their own "Princess? Where are you?" Erik asked as my ears twitch to his voice "Kitchen with Matthew!" I yelled making him walk in moments later "Hungry?" he asked as Matthew handed me another cookie "I wanted cookies" I replied as Matthew put the rest in a jar before going to work on making more.

"In her defense, baby craved chocolate and she wanted cookies" Matthew said as Erik walked me out of the kitchen, Erik was making sure I was close at all times which made me wonder when I would be getting a break from him which was never as he always had to be at my side at the moment, at the moment I simply wanted some time to myself "Erik this is going way to far" I said as I was in bed with him making sure I had everything and for himself "I only want you to be alright" he said making me sigh as Sam walked to see everything "Okay... I'm taking your boyfriend/mate with the guys out for a bit" he said and yanked Erik out by the collar making me wave as I then went to sleep.

...

Erik was walking outside with his brothers, they wanted to go out for food at the moment but Erik was worried that Jas might give birth at any moment, he didn't want to ruin this for his brothers but he knew he would go back to his princess if it was needed at the moment "Not again" Damien groaned as Sam and James turned to Erik with a face that showed how tired they were about this "Can't you just relax for a bit?" James asked as Sam sighed at how annoying it was to make his big brother have some fun at the moment "She would have called if something was wrong" Sam said making Erik look at his phone before sighing and following them.

As they walked around a bit more and went into a few stores before going to eat, they ended up being out until a few hours before morning so they didn't really worry about needing to get back inside quickly, but as they got closer Damien felt something happening making Erik turn towards the house in worry "She's in pain" Damien whispered and that was all it took for Erik to run inside to get to Jasmine in hopes of helping her at the moment to ease her pain, when he got to there room he saw Jas in her wolf form curled up on herself while whining in pain making him quickly close and lock the door and moved to help her as best he could with the moment of birth of their child.

...

Carrying the young inside of me was possible to handle, but giving birth is VERY PAINFUL, I was in wolf form at the moment on the floor as Erik worked the best he could to care for me, he couldn't understand me but I could understand him, I could feel right inside me the number of young that were going to be born now making me let out another whine of pain as Erik moved to my side, he held me in his lap as I pushed the best I could for the young to come out... And again as I then took a break... And then I pushed once more as hard as I could before I felt that it was over at last for me to rest, my body slowly went back to being human making me sigh in relief as Erik gently wiped my forehead and then lifted me in his arms to get me into bed.

He moved to get back to the young, he was quiet "Princess? There's" he began "Three I know" I spoke back at last to him as he picked them up gently to then get them clean and then brought them back to me so I could hold them close to me, he then slowly moved to join me in bed as I snuggled closer to his body heat with our two pups and our demon wolf child "Perfect" I whispered as I felt Erik nodding "Indeed, should we let the other's in?" he asked making me giggle but nod as he used his tendrils to unlock the door as his brother's fell in the room making me pull our pups closer to me as Erik stared at his brother's in disappointment.

"Be a bit louder why don't you" he said as Damien moved closer to see them, Matthew then came over and made a few plush toys for each of them as they simply curled up leaving James and Sam to watch us "They look... Weird" Sam said making me gasp, Erik pulled a protective arm around me as James glared at his brother "Sam! That is not something to say" he said making me then whimper as my youngs began to whine "They are a mix of Jasmine and I so it is natural that they look like this" Erik explained as Sam then understood a bit better all of this making me sigh in relief.

We stayed in the room for the rest of the night, in the morning the boys but Erik had left the room to get on with the day leaving Erik and I to rest with our pups "Do you think they need specific names?" I asked as Erik shrugs his shoulders "Only if you want them to" he replied making me smile "I can give them werewolf names, and you can give them there demon names" I said making him smile and nod as we then picked each of there names for our three little pups.