Fear erased by pleasure

"Erik calm down" James said as Erik moved around the grand hall from one end to the next "No! We need to go and find her!! Damien can read her thoughts and could figure out from them where she is!!" Erik said making me silently giggle as I thought to Damien I was right there watching this and to not talk to them about it "Erik... your being ridiculous" James said as Damien watched, Sam and Matthew waved to me as they then saw me holding my phone out as I recorded the whole scene I came to view just for Suzu "Jasmine is out there... and who knows what's happening!!!" Erik claimed making me giggle but Sam moved just in time to cover my mouth while Matthew took my phone to keep recording while Damien kept me hidden.

"Say cheese Erik~" Matthew laughed as he took a picture of him while he was about to yell, when James and Erik turned to there little brother... they realized he was holding my phone and realized that I was in the room this whole time, it made them both realize something... I had seen the whole thing since the moment I walked in the mansion making Erik then turn to where Damien allowed me to be seen making him start to try and explain as Matthew gave me my phone back while he and his three brother's left to take care of the groceries, I smiled to Erik as I pulled him to my room... I don't know why but I just felt the need for him to be with me right now.

"Erik, you need to relax" I said as I pushed him on my bed making him look at me in slight surprise to my actions right now, I smiled as I got on top of him and it made me wonder why I was turning like this, I looked to his neck and thought of having my lips there as they gently suck on his skin but then my eyes widen as his hands were at my thighs making me gasp and look at him "And what do you suggest we do?" he asked making me wonder about it for a moment "You were scared that something bad happened to me... so i'm going to fix that by giving you some pleasure" I said making him raise a brow until his eyes widen at feeling my hand at his crotch making me giggle at his reaction.

I quickly took my shirt off... which gave Erik a small show as I then unbuttoned his shirt making him smirk to me as he massaged my thighs making me gasp and moan in pleasure, his eyes turned gold and I felt like I was falling into pleasure right now making him watch me and my reactions "How about I help" he suggested making me lift myself off his lap just enough for him to unbutton my jeans and then pull them down a bit as I then moved my legs so he could pull them off making me blush as his hands went over my thighs again "I believe I deserve something from you making me panic" he said making me gasp as his golden eyes made me hot and needy for him inside of me "Erik... please" I begged making him smile as he pulled me close to him and we kissed making me moan at feeling his tongue in my mouth.

It was as we kissed that he took fully our clothes off making me gasp at the cold air on my body, he moved me to be just above his hard on making me blush as I look to him "Ride me cowgirl" he said making me blush as I got him inside me and started to move making me moan and gasp in pleasure making him smile at me as he held my ankles to make sure I was fine, once I came... I couldn't help the need to have him cum inside of me "Hurry... cum now... please~!" I moaned out as he came hard and deep inside of me, for some reason it was so much that I almost fell on him but instead I turned just in time to land on the bed and went to sleep... only to wake up in the bath with Erik at my side as he cleans me making me blush as I realize where we were at the moment.

"I thought you would like to be washed before getting back to sleep" Erik said making me smile and nuzzle him gently as he sighed and held me close, in the end his orgasm was so strong that he too was tired at the moment, so once he was done cleaning us up he gently carried me to my room and got us both dressed in one of his shirts and then he put his boxers on before joining me to be making me smile to him "Ti amo Erik" I whispered to him as I slowly drifted to sleep "Ti amo Jasmine" he whispered back as he pulled me close to his chest while we both went to sleep that evening making me have a smile on my face as I slept.

My eyes opened to a beach, I was wearing a cute white sundress with no shoes making me wonder how I got here "I thought a new site would do better for you" I turned to see Erik walking over to my side, a soft and kind smile on his face "I needed this... thank you for taking me here" I said as he chuckled "Of course Curenyia has done nothing but bother you... and I didn't want her to get near you again" he whispered the last part making me turn to him confused "I believe she will keep going until she get's what she wants which is me to marry her" he said as he looked to me making me start to cry as he holds me close to him.