The pendant

"Why am I wearing this?" I asked, we were all six of us in the very room I would sleep in ever since I was brought to Lilith castle, right now the boys were in demon form while I was getting into a dress that felt like an insult to werewolves right now "It's for the ceremony" James explained and I was pretty certain he was tired of repeating this for me so many times "I don't think she's gonna keep it on" Sam claimed as Erik nodded "Yeah... Can I rip it off now?" I asked making James groan and Sam laugh at me, James decided to walk in the halls with Erik for a bit "He's gone" Damien said making me go behind the paper dresser and ripped the dress off.

"I see the dress he made wasn't to your liking" I looked to see Diana walking inside with some clothe in hand "Put this on" she said softly making me nod and take them as I worked to get them on, it was a special dress that showed my shoulder's and that molded my body well making me smile as I put it on "Were ready when Jasmine is" she then said and walked out making me look at the other three as James and Erik then come in to see what I was now wearing "Alright let's go now" Sam said before James had the time to say anything about my new outfit making me giggle.

"And I worked so hard on that dress" James mumbled but even so I giggled, as we got going towards the grand room where many were at the moment watching as we got inside and towards Diana and her parent's making me watch as they all looked towards me, I wasn't all that sure if everything was alright but then Erik took gently a hold of my hand making me smile as he did the same to me as we got in front of Diana and her parents making me smile towards them making them do the same towards me "Jasmine Anderson, you have given time and effort to help us in defeating Curenyia who had taken over the Demon lord's castle" Dynoth said as everyone bowed to this as the queen stepped forward as she then spoke "And for that we gift you with the title of Wolf savior" Oryra said as everyone cheered for me.

Diana then stepped forward, she was holding a small box making me wonder what was inside of it as she prepared to open it "This is the demon crystal. It has been know to be worn by Lilith herself as an easier way to guide humans into the demon world to transform them into demons" she explained as she revealed the necklace that the crystal was hanging from at the moment, Erik moved to gently place it around my neck as then Diana with her parent's bow to me as the others stood and clapped for me, there was then a feast to enjoy but the boys and I weren't staying as we had to get back home making Diana open a portal for us making me and James thank her for all that she did for us before we went through the portal and got back to the human world.

"We should all get some sleep now" James said making us all agree as Erik took me to my room for bed with him staying at my side making me smile as he moved to join me in bed, I watch as he slowly began to use his powers on me so that as I sleep I can have sweet dreams making me smile to him as we then went to sleep, I dream of the beach the very place Erik brought me to making me turn to see him as he slowly wrapped his arms around me "I don't think anything could be better than this" he said making me look at him "Kids? Marriage?" I asked making him chuckle and nod as he then pulled me closer to him as we both then laughed together as we then looked at the ocean together making me wonder what else the future would bring to us later on.

I woke up this morning with the smell of breakfast in the kitchen being made and slowly brought to the dining room and the sound of Matthew yelling at Sam to leave the kitchen so he and James could cook making me slowly get up and out of bed to get down to join everyone, Erik was seated with Damien at the moment when I arrived making me smile to them as Damien turned to me making Erik do the same to then stand and see me making me smile to him as Sam yell and then come out of the kitchen to smirk at us "So... You hunt or something?" he asked me as I kept my ears and tail out "I hunt.... Animals, sometimes werewolf hunters" I smirked making his eyes widen as Matthew and James then came out "Werewolf hunters?" he asked making me nod as I sat down.

"My family doesn't like it but sometimes they just get too close to where we stay... So I hunt and kill them, then leave their bodies somewhere the papers and reporters can believe it to be a wild animal or accident" I explained making them nod as my ears twitched for a moment, I turned my head towards the garden and growled making them stand as I ran outside with a yell towards the intruder "YOU FUCKER!!" I claimed as I battled the intruder as the boys came out "Yeah well bitch you know very well I won't stop till I get what I want" he said with a smirk as I growled as he pulled out a dagger making my eyes widen as James and Matthew came with weapon in hand making me move back thanks to Erik "Fucking cousin!! Just because your not a werewolf doesn't mean you need to kill us all!!" I yelled as all eyes were on my cousin Jimmy.