My heart for you

I opened my eyes in bed and heard the faint sound of someone singing at my balcony, I stood up and walked over to see Erik there making me wonder what he was up to at the moment to be there right now, he turned to me when he sensed me close by "Erik? What are you doing there right now?" I asked as he looked to me and smiled and slowly brought me to my bed to sit on it "Ti amo" he said making me look at him confused as I knew nothing in italien to say the truth "It means... it means 'I love you' Jasmine you took us in not knowing of the danger we would bring you and for that... I have fallen in love with you" he said making me eyes widen at his words "Ti amo Erik" I said making his eyes widen as he pulls me close to him as he sighed in relief but I knew I had to "Do you know a succubus named Curenyia?" I asked him as he pulled away "How do you know that name?" he asked.

I then told him about my two strange dreams and what happened in them in great detail, from each word spoken to everything that was around me, Erik listened to me the whole time and not once stopped me making me sigh in relief to that "I heard about her a bit... she was a princess until my father took control of her kingdom, but that's it really" he said making me nod "James told me she wanted to return to that tittle and wanted to marry him but the she discovered he was to marry someone else so she must have turned to you" I said making him then nod to me as he held me close to him as his face was at my neck making me blush at the position we were in at the moment making him then look to me.

"I... I feel the need to make you mine" he said making me look at him as he sets me on the bed as I watch him look me over slowly "If you allow me to that is" he said making me smile and nod to his words, he looked at me... as if to make sure of what I meant but when I nodded once more he smiled and gently kissed my lips making me smile to him as he slowly undressed me while I did him, he pulled away when we had to take off our shirts making me giggle at his annoyed face and when he mumbled we should wear button up shirts to make it easier for us the next we do this making me giggle at him.

His eyes glowed golden making me for some reason feel hot and pant from the heat, he kissed my neck as we were then naked as my eyes pleaded to him to make this heat go away from my body, his eyes looked me over as he looked to be thinking about something before slowly pushing into me "Uzaeris... that is my true name" he said making me look at him as I gasped "Uzaeris~" I moaned out making him look at me as his golden eyes started to almost glow making me gasp as he started to move inside of me while hitting all the right spots making me hold him close to me "Mark me~! Make me yours~! Make me... carry your child~!" I don't know why I said that... I don't even know what made me say those last words but they came out of me and they were out.

Erik came deep inside of me as I moaned out his name, he looked at me one last time before pulling out and cleaning me, he dressed me and then put me to bed before I closed my eyes with no dreams for the night as I wondered what happened next and what Erik was doing at the moment, I woke up the next day to birds chirping making me look to see everything looked like nothing even happened... except for a sleeping Erik next to me, turning to my phone I turned it on to see Suzu texted me in hopes we would go to the Pink Lady Café today making me reply yes and that I would wait for them outside making me smile as I got dressed to get going.

"You look like your in a good mood" I turned to see Sam, he was looking at me with a raised brow until he saw in my room Erik sleeping there in my bed "Now I know why his bed was still made" he said making me smile and lightly giggle as he smirked at me "I'll be going out this morning... try not to make him panic too much" I said but I knew that as I leave he would go so far that Erik would explode with worry making him give me a thumbs up as I smiled and walked out of the place as the girl's were already waiting for me to get going "I slept with Erik last night... and yes Suzu we had sex" I said making her turn to me and ask me 101 questions about everything that happened to me as Naomi drove us to the café making me sigh at how annoying this was becoming at the moment.

"Suzu! Let her breath and talk to us about it and not answer your questions" Naomi said making me smile and nod to my kind friend who smiled to me, when we got inside I smiled at the delicious scent of sweets from inside the place as K came over to us "Hey you three! Your usual's i'm guessing?" she asked making us nod as we sat down and waited for her to come back with our orders, we chatted about what happened to me that night and the info's I gained about the succubus making Naomi and Suzu listen fully to all that I had to say to them about all of this, once we were done we drove back to the mansion where I could feel Erik panicking right now from where I was making me smile at the thought while Suzu made me promise her to record his reaction as I walked back inside to see what he was like at the moment.