I'm what!?

I woke up on my stomach, my body felt sore but slowly easing back to making me look over to see the very demon I saw running towards me "It's alright, don't move i'm almost done healing you" he said making me nod slowly as I waited as the door opened to let Diana in the room I saw as a bedroom "How are you feeling?" she asked making me look to her as she sat down on a chair not far from me "A little sore at the moment" I said making her nod as she moved a strand of her hair over her ear "My parents wish to meet the one who saved them" she said making me nod as she then walked out of the room to come back in with a few workers who looked at me from where I was laying.

"All done, you should be better now" he said making me nod and sit up "Thank you, Saero" I said making him nod and walk out as I knew I saw a small smile grace his lips, the maids then got to work in fixing my hair and also getting me clean clothes to wear "How did I get out? Wasn't I stuck under something?" I asked making Diana look at me with wide eyes and then looked away making know that she knew but was told not to tell me right now, I didn't even remember only I spoke something and light appeared after that so it was strange in a way, once ready Diana nodded to the maids making them walk out and then I followed Diana down the halls to our next location making me wonder where we were.

When we got to a dinning hall, Naomi and Suzu were already there making me wonder what was going on at the moment making me follow Diana as she pulled a chair "Come now dear" she said making me sit in the chair as I watched her sit in the one next to mine, Diana's parents were the two I rescued some time ago and now in understood a bit of her looks and personality came from them well, her father had great powers and it showed from the way he looked with his large black and red bird like wings, he has a blue dragon like tail with blue markings with an outfit that screamed for him to be feared with the scars on his face and the one on his chest and I knew from the way he was looking to me, he didn't like me at all from the moment he knew I was human "Human. I wish to thank you for saving me, my wife and our unborn daughter" he said making me nod as Suzu quietly laughed making Naomi glare at her.

His wife as I saw was beautiful with her seated beside her husband, with her red exotic marking and black with red bat like wings, her red dragon like tail was set calmly to the floor she on the other hand looked to me with gratitude to my actions...

His wife as I saw was beautiful with her seated beside her husband, with her red exotic marking and black with red bat like wings, her red dragon like tail was set calmly to the floor she on the other hand looked to me with gratitude to my actions of saving them making me smile to her, she did the same "If it was not for you, I believe we would be dead" she said making me nod in understanding to her words "It was nothing, I simply felt like something was wrong and went in" I said making her shake her head as I was confused "Werewolf girl, you could hear us well" she said making my eyes widen at what she discovered so quickly making me then allow my pink eyes and white with pink tip ears and tail to appear "I am a werewolf, but may I ask how you knew?" I asked making her giggle to my question.

"It wasn't that very difficult. Just like it wasn't difficult to make sure everyone was careful with you baring children" she said making my eyes widen, I was pregnant!? How did I not know "You mean... you didn't know?" Diana asked making me shake my head "The only thing that happened was her not being hungry and getting sick a bit during the day" Naomi explained making me nod, it was so surprising that I was having Erik's child but more that I didn't know until now "Now we must prepare to protect our kingdom, the Demon lord will know about this soon and will want to destroy us. So we must be prepared for the attack and to end his life one and for all" the king said making us all nod.

"Oh! We never spoke our names have we? My name is Oryra and this is my husband Dynoth" queen Oryra said making me, Naomi and Suzu nod "My name is Jasmine, this is Naomi and Suzu" I said making the two nod at there name making Oryra and Dynoth nod, will a battle against the Demon lord was to be made we also needed to get back Erik "Let us get you in a bath. It will help ease your stress and pain from the injuries you gained" Oryra said making me nod as she helped me stand making me follow her towards an outdoor hot spring making me look around "Let me help you" she then said as she slowly removed my clothes making me watch her as I helped to barely do anything but move my limbs.

She slowly eased me into the water making me sigh from the water touching my skin making her smile as she walked away to then come back moments later to join me, I looked to her "What will your daughter be called?" I asked making her look to me and smile "Oribel" she said simply making me smile and nod to her, I then thought to myself since I was going to have a child too I would need to prepare some names for when the time comes making me think for a moment before getting back to relaxing in the water "It will be best for you to train with our men for now, once you start to show you are bearing a child you will need to stop" Oryra said making me nod to her words making me smile to her as we relaxed in the water.