SAM!?!

After the bath Oryra suggested that I get some sleep, making me then walk in the halls towards the room I woke up in while trying to figure out what I was forgetting at the moment "What am I forgetting?" I mumbled to myself as my tail swished from side to side, once inside the room I hoped onto the bed with a groan as for some reason my memories didn't want to bring back what happened when I saved Diana's parents making me end up giving up and then I closed my eyes and went to sleep for now as I grew tired from today "Maybe tomorrow i'll be able to figure it all out" I mumbled as I went to sleep.

The next day, I got ready for training with the solders of the kingdom, I picked out some of the clothes I had brought with me and put them on just for the training today, I mainly wanted to just see how they train before preparing a training session to help them with what they were lacking and help them learn what they were missing, I walked out to see a group already getting ready to train by doing some warm-ups right now making me smile to them as I watched them work, one of them was showing the group what they had to do at the moment before they all copied him and did the same thing making me watch as I mentally corrected them in what they were doing at the moment.

"You look to be interested in this" I turned to Saero walking over to me slowly making me smile and nod "Good morning Saero and yes I do, it brings me back to my old life and the training I had with my friends and family" I explained making him stand next to me as he watched, we waited for a bit before they were done and began training making me walk a bit over to them to have a better look with Saero following me at the moment "They do this every morning before training, it's how they get ready to fight" Saero explained making me nod to him making me nod as I watched them begin training for the morning "Well, you should get back inside. The king and queen requested to have breakfast with you" he then said making me turn and nod to him as I then follow Saero back inside.

As we got inside I looked down to my outfit, wondering if I should get changed into something more appropriate to present myself to the king and queen "It's fine, they requested me to go and find you and take you to meet them. No matter what you wore i'm sure it would have been fine" Saero said making me nod as I felt better from his words, once at the doors to the dinning hall Saero knocked twice and then opened the door for me as I quickly nod to him and get in the hall "Oh good! Your here please come sit" Oryra said making me nod and do so as Diana, Suzu and Naomi weren't there at the moment "Our daughter decided to take your friends to look around" Dynoth said making me nod and sit down in a chair, the meal was brought in making me watch as the servants walked around the table to set a platter of food somewhere in our reach.

As I looked at the food, one servant caught my eyes making me look at him as he moved for it felt like I knew him from somewhere, just as he left the room the feeling left me as I focused on the food and went to eat "May I ask for the reason you requested me to eat a meal with you?" I asked making the two look at one another for a moment before turning to me "We wished to know more about the one you prefer" Dynoth said making his wife sigh "What my husband is trying to say is... while we understand your need to help us, we wish to know why you wish to save the second prince" Oryra explained making me nod "It's strange really, while I do have strong feelings for Erik... I feel like something is wrong at the Demon lords castle, like thing's aren't like we thought" I explained making the two nod to me in understanding to my words as we then began to eat.

Once we were done I was excused to get back to my room to get some rest, I was weak at the moment most likely because my child was taking my energy to survive at the moment, once inside I jumped onto the bed and went to sleep at that moment making me sigh in relief to it at the moment, I opened my eyes to see a beach making me wonder what was going on at the moment "Princess!" I turned to see Erik making my eyes widen at the sight of him as I quickly ran towards him so he could hold me in his arms, his body was just as warm as the last time he held me "Erik" I sobbed quietly to him as he patted  my ears gently "Princess... so cute as a werewolf" he whispered as I then looked at him "What happened?" I then asked making him look towards the ocean "Curenyia got me at my father's castle, she was dressed in a human wedding dress and was waiting for me to join her in the circle for the soul binding spell" he started to explain.

"Yet father wasn't there for some reason, and I refused. This enraged her and she claimed that my brother's and I would be trapped in the demon world until I accepted to get married to take my place at the throne" he then finished as I now understood, Lilith castle was attacked by Curenyia's anger "So now what? Your over there with your brother's until you get married. And what about your father? Where is he?" I asked making him look down "Curenyia took control of the castle, father is in the dungeon with me until I say yes to the marriage while my brother's are who knows where at the moment" he then said making me worry for him and his brother's "I'm going to try and help you all" I said making him nod "By the way, when I arrived... I rescued Diana's parents... but something fell on me and I was still trapped inside... I said something and I fainted at a bright light" I said.

Erik looked at me in slight surprise before smiling to me softly "You'll find out soon about the light" he said simply as I then woke up, it was so strange what he just said but then I could hear someone training outside tonight making me stand and go towards the sound, the demon was training hard and I could feel like I knew him in some way as then the same thing that I heard in my head when I was stuck came back to me "If you need me then call my name... Aomaris" Sam had said to me while I was sleeping and for some reason I had heard him loud and clear at that time "Sam?" I asked making him then turn to look at me, he wasn't wearing a shirt and had his marks and horns out "Well... took you long enough" he said as I walked over to him "Huh, so you really are a werewolf" he then said making my eyes widen "You knew?" I asked making him chuckle and softly nod "Damien... he saw in your thoughts and went in deep to know more about it and saw that you were trying to leave that side behind" he explained making me smile softly and look down.

"He didn't mean to! He just wanted to be sure that you weren't going to put us in any danger" Sam then said quickly making me then giggle to him, we spoke for a bit before the sun slowly started to rise making him stand "I have to go... watch over him will you?" he asked as he then left making me wonder who he was talking about... and then I quickly ran inside to find the demon I saw that morning that felt like I knew him for it was none other then Damien!