The Best "Shi Fu" There Is

"Shi Fu means master in Chinese."

...

When I came to you for the very first time I knew you would be the best Shi Fu I've ever met before. 

I wanna give you a big "Thank You" for the things you taught to me. Sadly for the moment I can't greet you from apprentice to master anymore.

Even though there might be a time which makes the impossible possible and my venom in my feet will finally go away for all the eternety.

Lucky me, the memories with you can never fade away.

And I still remember when I first saw you on the fighting mat, for defeating your talented foe.

Not just me was so excited for this moment...

...Everyone were.

You and your foe were so ready for doing what has to be done.

All your well trained muscles were so ready for this moment.

I was so perplexed to see how good you were and couldn't believe my eyes what I've seen so far.

You were the lion
You were the king of the beasts and your foe was just the prey like you had all the days before.

All of your movements were so precisely and elegant at the same time.

You won with such ease as if you could read all of your foes next few steps.

You showed us all what the best Shi Fu could do.

The never ending applause for you was so big that you still can hear it if you close your eyes.

There is no one who would be better than you, because The best Shi Fu that is definitely

YOU.