The Dreamer I Am

Through all the years I've gone so far I tried to be someone who can lighten up all the darkness with the many smile and laughter I gave to the people I met.

For me it was like Charlie Chaplin once said:

"A day without laughter is a day wasted"

Think about all your days you didn't laugh a single bit.

So I'm asking you:

"Were these days the best days you ever had in your life?"

I think not.

In life it is all about our happiness.

We only live a good life when we can smile and laugh. That's our fuel to survive even the dark days which try to destroy our mood.

I might be naive but...

I still believe in the dreams I had when I was a child.

Even when some dreams are far away from being possible.

Nothing is impossible as long as you never stop believe in it.

It's like Peter Pan taught us once, that we have to believe in it and Tinker Bells fairydust shows its power with which we can fly like a bird in the sky.

Some of us are now grown ups and Peter Pan wouldn't show up anymore.

But don't be sad than it's no shame to stay a kid even you are now a man or a woman.

We just have to believe in the wonders of our dreams and imaginations.

We just have to stay our true self and that's the most important part of our whole life...

We just have to believe in a world with a never ending peace.

We just have to believe what our heart says. Our heart can feel so many things and it can feel what's right or wrong for you and me.

We just have to stay happy all the time and smile and laugh like there's no end.

The Darkness will always be beaten by the Light which shines in all of us.