The Siren and The Sailsman

Once upon a time in a stormy night.

My ship and I crossed the biggest waves I've ever seen and the situation was horrible in which I was never been.

But then something appeared from afar, which lighted the way I should go for sailing home.

You were there and helped me, you a blonde haired woman who I have thought you scared me, because when you looked at me, my heart felt quite differently.

You were gifted for being beautiful.

And you just came for those who had a heart like me.

After I got out of the storm you were still there floating in midair and starring so shyly to the surface of the sea.

I thanked you and sailed away but even though you looked at me as if you who travelled with me through the stormy sea, had feelings for me.

After I came back to town I told my story.

Then it turned out that I missed my one and only chance.

They told me that she who saved me was a siren and not just any siren which drowns you to death, a siren which came only once in a liftime to save the man, she knows that this man would be the one. But theres one thing the man shall give. He has to confess the love for her.

The other day I saw her in town, while I was hiding me behind the leaves of a tree crown.

I saw how lucky she was.

I heard her laughter and her voice for the first time.

But she wasn't alone anymore.

Instead of me she found another man who might had confess his love for her.

I then was alone.

Tears fell down to the ground.

And I couldn't breathe anymore.

It hurt me that I missed the chance to be with her.

What would I give to turn back time...