The Most Important Matter of All Time

We all have definitely seen more than once a boy or a girl who had a big atraction for us and gave our feelings a lot to discuss.

The heart is gonna race
and the time suddenly stopps in space.

On a freezy winters day we don't feel the cold anymore, instead our body fills itself with heat even more.

On a sunny summers day we feel the heat burning like a spluttering volcano which is waiting for the final moment.

Though what I want to say is more important than all of the words before.

The past written words are about how we get involved with the feelings of love when:

We See Someone...

But what about all others they seem to be invisible for our eyes we might avoid our sight and choose to look left or right.

Regardless what kind of person you are have you ever wondered what kind of pain you caused so far.

So if you are one of these invisible ones never forget that not only the ones who get a sight are those who are worthy to become someones dream at first sight.

You, my friend, are more than worthy too, you should remember these words and maybe add this somewhere on one of your walls to.

Loosing your head because of this invisiblity causing the effect of gaining more vulnerability.

So giving up hope is never an option it only gives you a useless concotion.

Love doesn't always happens at first sight so trust me you're totally fine and everything's alright.

Truth be told, that not only the magnetism of attraction is what binds peoples hearts together it is more how you get together and maybe you will get involved with the word: forever.

And that's, my friend, that's:

The Most Important Matter of All Time.