The Journey

Aeons has passed and we travelled all alone through time and space.

No one was by our side...

But somehow we met in our dreams and I felt the burning heat from my head to my feet.

There was always a connection between us which was so strong I felt like finally being home.

Though that was just a dream...

But sometimes I asked myself if you really exist or be an imaginary being which always visit me in my dreams.

Suddenly and so unexpectedly, the day has come and you stood right in front of me.

Our eyes met and I felt the same connection we had in these beautiful dreams.

Slowly and carefully we walked one step after another, as if you had the same dreams like me before.

Now we were just one step away and our heads came closer.

It all happened so fast that I thought no one of us would have ever dreamt this day would finaly come.

We couldn't resist our feelings, we shared in our dreams.
So our burning lips melted to one never ending kiss.

Finally I could feel

Your breath...

Your heart...

Your sweetness...

I could even feel your unstoppable love for me.

And for the very first time after so many years have passed by with such a tremendous lonliness...

The journey has finally come to an end.