Struggling With My Own Thoughts

I feel lost

Lost for this world

Lost for this planet, which we all live our life till the last day has come for each and everyone of us.

There are so many questions that hunts me each and every day and they don't wanna go away...

So here I tell you what hunts me through all of my days:

Is it worth to be always a good man or woman your whole life?

Is it worth to fall in love with someone?

And what will you do, when you're heartbroken?

What will you do, when you just live in the past and you can't erase these memories and you can't go on because these memories haunt you and don't wanna go away or faint for once and for all?

What will you do, when you reach a point of no return?

What will you do, when you always be the one who doesn't have the chance to get this man or woman, who you gave all your empathy and hapiness?

What will you do, when you don't feel anything anymore?

What will you do, when you always be around so much negativity, which drains all your positivity?

What will you do, if step by step all your relatives and friends disapear?

What will you do, if everything you fought for was for nothing at all?

And what will you do, if you think it isn't worth to live anymore and just give up and welcome the darkness?

I feel

LOST...

SAD...

and I just wanna cry it all out
till my pain vanished for all eternity.

My heart has so many scars from my past.

My heart can't handle all this emotions anymore.

My heart will soon stop and I will be

...no more.

It's getting darker with each passing day...

DARKER...

and DARKER...

But somehow day after day my questions go one by one away.

Because even when my heart had a lot to endure my heart is stronger than any other heart could be.

There is still something in me which has the will to see the bright light.