[37] texts

i looked at diego that was also looking angry as hell

landon looked worried. he said something to lana and went after skies — im guessing.

i walked closer to diego and sat beside him, staring at him and waiting for him to say something. he just looked at nowhere, then turned and stared back at me. he looked sad and angry at the same time. did skies say something?

diego stood up and walked to the balcony. skies definitely said something.

lana looked at me, eyes widened, mouth opened. "wish me luck." i said as i slowly walked to the balcony. lana kissed her two finger, then put them up and crossed them.. i giggle and open the doors to the balcony.

diego was laying his arms and chest on the grid, looking down to the street.

i approached to him and caressed his back. he didn't react, so i hugged his waist from the back. "are you okay?" i tried asking, which was a dumb question.

he didn't reply — instead, he sighed and stroked my hand.

"what happened?" i asked a different question, going beside him and looking at his face.

"i'm telling you, kota, this guy drives me crazy." he told me, still looking down at the street or something. "he was talking about you," oh my fucking god.

"what did he say?"

"he started asking where we were. i told him we were at the lake and he laughed sarcastically. he then told me you two were together last week." shit no "but he was doing it to provoke me. and i know that because landon said you were there just to pick up lana." i had no reaction. "then i said he should stop talking about you-"

"yeah i saw the rest." i cut him, and only now looked down. i ended up finding out what diego was looking at this whole time. skies and landon were down there. landon was trying to calm skies down, but he wouldn't. he was pushing landon away and almost screaming. skies then sat on the ground and rested his back on his car's door — which was parked just in front of the building. it broke my heart to see him like this, but i couldn't do anything now.

"but as i said," diego looked at me and brought me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my body — as i wrapped mines around his waist and rested my head on his chest. "you're mine, and that's all that matters now." diego left a kiss on top of my head.

"are you okay now?" i lifted my head, looking up to him.

he smiled and nodded. "i am." he pecked my lips and then looked down. "sometimes i feel bad for him, though he regrets what he did, he did it, and kept making mistakes, he's just paying for it." diego said and i looked down as well, seeing skies looking up, probably at us, but he immediately looked down. "but at the same time that i hate what he did to you, for how you felt, i thank God for it because we probably wouldn't be together now." he holds my chin and makes me look at him, that was smiling.