[22] cant let him destroy my life

when i was finally done doing the dishes i threw myself on the couch, proud of my own self for not committing suicide while doing the dishes

when i was finally done doing the dishes i threw myself on the couch, proud of my own self for not committing suicide while doing the dishes. i swear i hate that shit.

i went on instagram and scrolled down the feed, when i saw lil xan's picture. suddenly i thought on talking to him. he seemed to intend good but, i remember that so did skies.

but, c'mon, i can't let skies destroy my life, right?

so i clicked on diego's icon, leading me to his account and pressed "send message" on his profile.

"hey" i typed in, "how you doing?"

it quickly was marked as seen, then "typing" showed up on the screen.

"i'm good ma. hbu" i felt a smile form on my face.

"i'm good." then, i thought on calling him over. but felt bad for just leaving skies' house after spending the night and not knowing if what i remember is all that happened.

"we should hang out tomorrow." he types back. "what do you say?"

"yeah, for sure :)"

after i typed that i blocked my phone, let my head fall back and rest on the couch. a sigh came outta my mouth and there i fell asleep.

lana had waken me up at one in the night telling me to go to bed so that i wouldn't end up as an old woman that feel tired all the time and has pain in her back

lana had waken me up at one in the night telling me to go to bed so that i wouldn't end up as an old woman that feel tired all the time and has pain in her back. but bitch that's me already.

however, i did as she told me and went to bed, waking up just now, right time to go to work.

i put a black legging and a white cropped, not so short. i slid my shoes on and walk off my room, intending to have breakfast with lana before i leave.