[27] we need to talk

i froze

i froze. as soon as my eyes met his. as soon as my eyes met skies'. i froze completely. my mood went from laughing with diego to a startled face, following skies with my eyes.

skies, just as me, also had his eyes stuck on me. when am i gonna get over this bitch?

he walked all the way until he found where to get drinks. he filled a cup and swallowed it all down.

his eyes were red, red as fuck. i know he's been high for some time now...

"kota?" diego tapped me on the shoulder.

"y-yeah?"

"what's wrong?" he said with a worried face. diego followed my eyes and found skies. "really?" his voice was full of sadness mixed with disappointment.

i know, i know. i shouldn't do it. i should stick to diego because all skies did was bring me down. but i can't. how would i?

diego put his hands behind me, gently helping me — and pushing me — to stand up as so did he. we were standing side by side when diego just left my side, without saying a word. he left. but this time it was my fault. i probably felt what skies felt all this time when i left.

he walked to a door and i went behind him, trying to reach him, which was hard with so many people around me, rubbing their bodies all over me.

it got even harder, and almost impossible, when a hand gripped my forearm. with my eyes, i followed the hand until i found its owner. skies.

"let go!"

"can we talk? we just need to talk about it, i'm sure we can solve it and try again." he seemed sad. he did seem genuinely sad. but so was i when he left me without a warning.

"let go!" i yelled, but he didn't really seem to care. i might even consider listening to him, but not now.

"no. we, me and you," he pointed his finger to me, "need to talk."

"no, we don't." i replied and tried pulling my arm from his hands, but again, it didn't work.

"let her go, bro! she doesn't want you to be holding her arm like and idiot! try and prove that you got good intentions instead of being a bitch!" diego came from nowhere and spoke into skies face, going in front of me, between me and skies. noooo. hell no. i can already see what's gonna happen. i hope i'm wrong, i don't wanna see them fighting.

skies let my arm go and stared at diego. no words were spoken. not from skies, nor from diego. they were just staring at each other. "how long do you know her?"

"less than you, i know, but i also do know that i would know how to treat her how she deserves, and not being a bitch just like you were!" diego said with sarcasm.

"alright stop!" i tried saying but they kept staring at each other and then skies started speaking again, as if i wasn't there.

"that was a mistake that i regret as hell and she knows that damn well!"

"oh so you want her to know that by keeping with the girl you cheated on her with?!" diego kept using sarcasm and skies had no words left. he looked deep into my eyes, i knew he was trying to say sorry without words, i knew he was trying to show me how hurt he was, i knew he was trying to show me that he wanted me back. but did he care when i was hurt?

 but did he care when i was hurt?

author's note(s)

*sorry for the small chapter*
my exams r finally over!11!1!1!!!1 but ofc its not only bc of that that i haven't been posting, i got 5 chapters done or something like i just feel like everything i write turns out shit. i feel like this chapter is shit. so i'm sorry for never posting anymore. i'll try and post whatever i have again, like once a day or once every 2 days, even if it's shit. bc i think it's better posting my shitty chapters than not posing? i mean, i know i will edit it as soon as i'm done with this book. so i already apologize if ur not liking the story that much anymore. if u have any suggestions or tips sis go ahead and comment them
i love y'all and i'm sorry about all of that