[09] got weed here?

kota told me how she felt

kota told me how she felt. i almost felt it too by the way she spoke. it affected her in such a way. i feel like she feels guilty of everything that happened to her mom. but not everything is her fault.

"hey," i put my hand on her cheek, softly rubbing the place. "can i tell ya what i think?" she nodded with a half-smile. "i think that you are not your father. even if you do the same shit as him, you will never be like him. maybe your mom doesn't get it, but you two live in different realities. maybe she will never understand that you can do a lot of things as your dad and still have different reactions and consequences. do what you want. as you said, she's still mad at you, why are you doing this to yourself then? i know how it hurts, but i also know how it hurts to know how bad you want it and you can't do it. but all you're doing is torturing yourself! don't be afraid, baby girl, you won't end up like your dad because i know you're a good girl." i said my honest opinion hoping she would take my advice. it must be so hard for her, and her mom isn't changing her mind anyways. it's just worthless.

"i hope you're right." she said smiling a bit. "thanks for the advice." for the first time since she started talking she looked into my eyes with a small smile on her face. "c'mon." she said standing up and holding her hand out to me.

we walk across the street once again, but this time holding hands.

before reaching to the door kota pulled me and kissed me slowly on the lips.

i kisses back but this time we let it keep going, nothing was distracting us, and no one was there to interrupt us. her hands were up in my neck and mines were around her waist holding her close to me. we pulled away and both of us had a big smile on our faces.

i opened the door and there was nobody inside. "i guess landon and lana left... umm..." i said smirking.

"you think they left together?"

"i'm sure of it. and we could too..." when i finished this sentence i started kissing her again as we laid on the couch.

" when i finished this sentence i started kissing her again as we laid on the couch

"we could go to my apartment. lana is probably not there, she hates the place." she suggested and i nodded. "i mean, it's not as big as your house but-"

"it's not a problem at all, baby girl." i smiled and she just smiled back.

soon we were in her apartment and as she told me there was no one in there. i pulled her against the wall and kissed her lips following by her neck, she giggled and held my chin when she sucked my lower lip.

"you got weed here?" i whispered near her left ear.

she hesitated before talking. "i don't. but lana probably does, wait here." she quickly answered and walked to one of the doors which i presume it's lana's room.

i sat on the couch in front of a big tv and noticed her notebook was on... and... i also noticed it was on itunes and it was my song with landon, red roses. but there was no volume so i guess she forgot the page opened.

"i found it." she said coming closer again. "imma roll it. i don't even know if i remember how to." she said smiling. Lord, her smile is so beautiful.

"ok then." i consented.

she rolled it and put it in between her lips. she couldn't find a lighter so i gave her mine.

she waited a second and looked at me. she made a funny face and lit it. "what are you looking at?" she said and i just shrug. as she inhaled she dropped her head back.

"how do you feel?" i asked giggling.

"never felt better. i missed this shit." she said passing the blunt to me.

" she said passing the blunt to me

author's note(s)

tell me, if i made a story about lana and landon would y'all read it?