[30] i love you

"don't you dare!" i told diego when he was about to press the "next" button to post a picture he just took of us

"don't you dare!" i told diego when he was about to press the "next" button to post a picture he just took of us. "i didn't like that one, at least try and take a good one!" i held his hand from posting the picture.

"yeah ok..." i smiled and posed for the picture. "but that doesn't make me not post the one i took before!" he looked down at the screen and tapped it, then he looked up at me and smiled. my happiness is interrupted for a while when i remember this same thing happened when i was with skies.

"noooo! fuck you! i hate you." i crossed my arms and faked an angry face. diego jumped on top of me making both of us fall on the couch and chuckle.

"no you don't."

"yes i do." i said trying to keep my fake angry face but eventually laughed.

"you don't. you're lying." he pecked my lips and i held his cheeks.

"damn, you're right." i smiled and we kissed.

the phone rang and diego pulled away, looking behind us. "steven? can you get it?" diego shouted to steven, that was upstairs finishing his part of their song.

"fine..." steven replied back and we heard footsteps from upstairs.

diego looked back at me and smirked, kissing me again.

"sorry to interrupt," a male voice said, making me and diego pull away almost instantly. diego rolled his eyes and gave me his hand for me to stand up beside him. "your mother is on the phone." steven told diego.

"you can wait here if you want..." i nodded. "yeah?" he smiled and i smiled back. diego gave me a peck and went upstairs with steven.

i sat back down on the couch and took my phone out of my pocket. it had a lot of mentions since diego posted that shitty picture. i wasn't on the mood to read any of them, so i closed the app and rested my head back.

"babe?" diego's voice echoed in the room, making me lift my head and open my eyes, looking at him.

"hey!" i smile.

"uhh... so... my mom, she's... she's coming over, i mean, no... she's already at my house... waiting for me..." he says with embarrassment, i guess.

"oh... it's okay, i'll just go home, don't worry!" i say standing up and his expression changes to confused.

"no, i-i wasn't saying that, baby." he giggles and comes closer, wrapping his arms around my waist then looking down to my eyes. "i-i was going to ask you to come with me." he smiles and my lips curve into a smile.