[25] fix what i did wrong

i just wanted to make it clear once again that i ain't have nothing against skies' girl irl. this is just a character that i chose to be who it is bc she's the only girl i found pics with skies like that one so... well that's it enjoy the chapter :)

i've been thinking about kota the whole day

i've been thinking about kota the whole day. especially when i told her i loved her and she just ignored it. i'm sure she heard it, it's not like i wanted to hide it, i spoke clearly, making sure she'd hear it.

it might seem to be just talking, but i really do. the truth is that i fell so easy for her, that not even i can believe. but i want to fix what did wrong, i wanna get back with her. and i know megan ain't helping with anything, so the first thing i need to do is break up with her.

i think the last time i felt what i'm feeling for kota was when i was a teen. i was just a teen, what i felt was just a teen romance. it soon faded away. if it was me before i met kota talking, i would probably want this to fade away just like it did before. but myself right now doesn't even know what i prefer anymore. it's like kota changed me, in a way that i'd never imagine.

i drove back home from her apartment and parked outside, seeing a car in front of my door. it was a big, red car.

i walked out of my car and over to the door, opening it to see megan and another girl talking and looking at something on megan's phone.

"hi, baby!" megan said as she put her phone away almost instantly. this bitch been hiding shit from me, but she probably thinks i'm as dumb as she thinks.

"whose that car?" ignoring her, i question her and look at this other girl's face.

"it's mine..." megan's friend says with a smirk. "i'm jasmine." she holds her hand out for me to take, i just shrug and walk to megan.

"can we talk?" as i say she nods, waiting for me to start taking. "alone."

"what the hell happened to you? you've been rude to us since you stepped inside this house! jeez!" megan hollered standing up and walking upstairs in front of me, rummaging her ass. i know what she's up to but i ain't gon' let her play me again. "what happened?" now, she said in a worrying, lovely tone. fake bitch. she put one of her hands on my cheek bone, stroking it.

i close my eyes and sigh. i wish that was kota. i wish i didn't do this shit. "i don't want you in my house anymore. i don't want you in my life. you're prolly cheating, don't think i'm that idiot. i might like when you fake care but i'm not dumb." i say it all at once.

"what?" she frowns, faking confusion.

"do i need to repeat? you needa start packing now."

"i see why this dakota girl don't want you no more. you don't know anything and keep talking shit." she said in anger, walking to where all her things were put in this house.

"and what do you know about kota?"

"oh, so are you still in touch with this bitch? who's cheating now?"

"i didn't say i'm still in touch with her!" i snap, just as we are doing for these last few seconds.

"but are you?" she comes closer, trying to intimate me.

i make a long pause. "she came over yesterday." i said in a lower tone. "but i don't owe you explanations anymore!"

megan makes a sarcastic, loud laugh. "told you. you're cheating, not me, baby. did you fuck her?"

"no! she only came... because she was on drugs. all happy and shit. we didn't do anything! i was loyal even though i never really loved you! different from you!," i pointed my finger to her chest. "that goes around fucking everyone you see!" it was hard for me to admit that dakota only accepted coming over because she was high. i really thought we were heading somewhere, "i only called her because you weren't home when i came, and you couldn't answer my fucking text! where the hell were you?"

"i was only at jasmine's house! we had a sleepover!"

"i don't fucking believe you!" i yelled. after this i turned around and took a deep breath. "whatever, pack your things and leave."

walking downstairs, i was going to go somewhere not even i knew. "when i get back i don't wanna see your face." before opening the front door and passing through it i say, then doing so and closing it.

i took my car and headed to a bar, not knowing how i'd end up later today.

author's note(s)

that's a filler jsjsjajsjjajsjajsja
sorry for not updating in sooooooooo(...) long. i had school issues, family issues and even creativity issues, couldn't write not even a chapter and like it (i don't like this one still shshajshshshshs). sorry, i love you guys.