[31] lanas not home

i opened my eyes and stared at the white ceiling, which i knew wasn't my room's ceiling, so it had to be diego's

i opened my eyes and stared at the white ceiling, which i knew wasn't my room's ceiling, so it had to be diego's. i turned around and diego was sleeping like an angel. his hair was all messy and he had his mouth a bit open.

i smiled with that scene and pecked his lips, then hugging his chest and resting my head there.

he soon started moving, and i soon felt his hand grip my waist and the other hand stroke my arm. "good morning, babe." he said with a sleepy voice.

"morning..." i lifted my head and looked at his face. "you okay?" i asked with a smile. he nodded and changed positions, staying on top of me.

"told you i'm always good with you." diego said before we kissed. "you're so pretty when you have no make up on." he said and sealed our kiss with a peck, then standing up beside the bed and going to the bathroom.

i smiled and stood up beside the bed just as diego did earlier, sliding my clothes on. i went to the bathroom behind diego and hugged him from the back. "i need a tooth brush." i told him while he brushed his teeth.

"i have one here," he said when he was done brushing his teeth. i pulled away from him and he got down, getting a new teeth brush from the drawer. "here you go." he smiled and gave it to me.

"thanks." i smiled back and took it from his hands.

" i smiled back and took it from his hands

"see you tomorrow." diego winked at me and i leaned in, kissing him briefly before leaving his car and running to my apartment.

i unlocked the door and no one was home. lana mustn't have come back yet. i went to my room and picked some clothes, going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

i washed my body and my hair; when i was done i wrapped myself in a towel and ran to my room to get another towel to dry my hair. as soon as i got it i went back to the bathroom and got a body cream, spreading it all over my body, then putting my clothes on.

i dried my hair a bit and then brushed it, letting it down.

i went to the kitchen and got some stuff to make me food. the doorbell rang and i frowned. who could it be at 9pm?

i went to the door and looked through the peephole. it was landon. i thought lana was with him.

i opened the door and smiled. "oh, hey landon! lana's not home..." i told him and he nodded.

"i didn't come to talk about lana..." he scratched the back of his head.

great. just great.

author's note(s)

author's note(s)

this sucks lol
thanks for 22,7k views and almost 650 faves ♡ it means a lot
also wanna thank for the comments ♡ i love y'all