[32] missed u

"wanna come in?" i asked landon

"wanna come in?" i asked landon. he nodded and walked inside, finding a chair to sit and doing so. i sat in front of him and he looked really weird.

"i just dropped by to ask you to consider talking to skies. listen to whatever he's gotta say. i'm not asking you to date him, neither to forgive him or anything like that. i really just wanted you to hear him out. he's been feeling down as hell." i couldn't believe i was hearing it. probably because i didn't want to. i think i'm just afraid of this. i'm afraid of seeing him, i'm running away from this talk, but i know it has to happen someday.

"and i know it's not your fault, but i think if you let he speak he'd just feel so much relieved. and i'm not saying he had a reason to cheat, that was actually dumb, cheating is not okay, but let him speak whatever bullshit he has to say. he doesn't seem to be the same guy i knew before, he's almost depressed now." he said it all without any warnings or pauses. he made a lot of eye contact, which honestly made me uncomfortable.

now knowing how skies is... almost depressed... it breaks my heart. when am i gonna stop feeling shit for him?

"i-i..." i was thinking of an answer. i didn't know either i should say yes or no. i didn't know what to do at all. "fine." i sighed in relieve.

"really?" he frowned. bitch yes don't make me change my mind. "i thought it would take more effort." he giggled. "whatever time you want to talk to him, i assure ya he'll stop anything he's doing if you wanna talk to him." he gave me a small smile. i smiled back and nodded.

"is he home now?" shit. what are you saying? you just left diego's house! i told my own self as i had a mental fight between me and me.

"yes! yes!" landon seemed as excited as skies would be. "you wanna go... now? or am i confusing things?" he asked and i shook my head.

"yes i'm going now." THE FUCK NOT. it seemed like it wasn't me speaking anymore, i didn't give in so easy before, now i'm practically running into skies' arms. "i'll just get a hoodie." i told him and ran to my room, getting the first hoodie i saw in front of me. i left the apartment with landon and an awkward silence.

we went to skies' place all the way in silence. i guess none of us knew what to say really.

"i'll text him and wait outside..." i told landon as we were both in front of the front door.

"good luck." he smiled and patted my shoulder before getting in.

i sat on the floor and texted skies. just now seeing his last text. fuck...