[05] stay the night

"so

"so... you wanna go to my place since we didn't really get to eat?" he asked as we got inside his car.

"if that won't bother you..."

"already told ya you won't bother me in any way, lil ma." he smiled and started driving.

i hate the fact that i just wanna go home and cry all night long but at the same time i wanna be with skies.

i honestly don't know what i want.

we got to skies' and it was huge. "wow." i let out of my mouth when he opened the door.

"i know..." he said chuckling. "i used to dream about having a huge house... voilà!" and then smiled. "i worked hard for that shit."

we went to the kitchen, i sat on the counter and he asked: "watchu wanna eat?"

"i don't know... what do we have here?" skies opened the fridge and looked back at me.

"actually... we got nothing." he laughed loud.

"someone needs to go grocery shopping, huh?" i say as skies closes the fridge and walks towards my direction. we should just ask for some pizza." i suggested.

"yeah why not." as he replied he got his phone outta his pocket and ordered our pizza.

we went to the tv room and both of us just sat down while the tv was on, but none of was really watching it. we started talking a bit and i just noticed that skies is a really funny and nice guy to talk to.

"i've seen you before, like, before we met. but not in person." he told me giggling, avoiding eye contact.

"for real? how?"

"if i'm not mistaken it was on instagram. i think it was like two weeks ago. that's why you were chosen to do the photoshoot. and that's why i knew who you were." oh damn. i just blushed, what could i say? "you're prettier than i thought, babygirl." he said putting his hand on my cheek, making me look up.