[08] concert (part ii)

"hi baby girl

"hi baby girl." skies spoke pulling me close to him and briefly kissing my lips. "oh, hi! i'm lil skies." he introduced himself to lana.

"i'm alana." she responded.

"she's my friend, the one i live with." i told skies and he nodded.

"hey kota!" landon greeted me walking in.

"landon, this is lana, kota's friend." skies introduced lana to landon and they just smiled at each other.

"get ready guys, you're on in 5 minutes." another male voice said knocking on the door.

"we better go get ready." landon told skies.

"yeah, y'all make yourselves comfortable."

skies told his team to bring us to the front roll so we could see them really close

the show had been one of the bests ones i've ever been to. i'm not even exaggerating.

skies and landon's songs are so good, i know the lyrics for every one.

i've been listening to skies for a good time now, and i might be proud of him...

he wouldn't stop looking at me, and it was so fucking crazy. i never pictured myself in this situation.

after the show ended we went to their dressing room once again and landon was hitting a blunt with skies.

"come in." skies told me smiling as landon passed his blunt. i stood in the door and lana entered the room.

"nah, i'm good." i smiled back.

"come!" he said pouting his lips and looking directly at me. i smiled again and shook my head no. "come onnnnn." i laughed looking down at my feet.

"is everything alright?" he asked as he came closer and i nodded. "wanna talk?" i shook my head no, saying it wasn't anything to worry about. but he wouldn't listen to me. "can we talk?" he spoke this time making it clear that he wanted to talk. i nod with a shrug and he held my hand bringing me outdoors. we walked — in silence — to the other side of the street, where there was a café with some tables outside. skies sits in one of them and pulls me down to sit beside him. "i thought it would be better if we were outdoors. now tell me, what's going on, baby?"

"i already told ya, i'm good. there was no need to come here if you came because of me."

"i don't believe you."

"it's nothing important, really." i told with a half smile, but his expression was still the same.

"you can tell me." i watched his hands as they held mines. "you can trust me. i just wanna know what you're feeling and help you."

"it's a long ass story to tell right now. it's a waste of your time." i assured him. but again, he wouldn't listen to me.

"if it's about you it's not a waste of my time. now start talking. i'll listen to you and do my best to help you feel better." he smiled and stroked my thigh — making my body tingle again.

"it's just... shit. remember when i told you my mom didn't like to talk to me?" he nodded paying attention to each word that left my mouth. "well, my dad basically ruined her life when he started doing drugs and drinking, and by the time i also started doing the same shit. he used to abuse her and hit her when he got home. once my mom discovered that i had tried weed and some alcohol and that i used the money she'd give me to buy cigarettes, and well... she got really mad at me and kicked me out. after some time she accepted me back but with one condition, i had to stop using drugs and drinking. but it was way too hard for me, so i lied again and kept drinking and smoking, also tried cocaine, lsd and a lotta pills. she discovered it all again and she swore it was the last i'd ever sleep inside her house, so i came to LA and met lana, that's where she told me i should live with her. time passed and i realised i missed my mom, i went to see her and she said she would never forgive me. after this i quit all the shit i used to do, just to get my family back, but she's still not talking to me." i told him everything about my family, but didn't try to look in his eyes. "it's just that flashbacks come to my head every time i see drugs and alcohol. i saw that blunt and i wanted it so bad, but i feel like it's wrong. my mind tells me it's wrong. it tore my family apart." i added. oh God, it felt good to talk about it, but at the same time i kept questioning myself: why did i open up to the rapper i met three days ago? and why did he care so much about it?

 oh God, it felt good to talk about it, but at the same time i kept questioning myself: why did i open up to the rapper i met three days ago? and why did he care so much about it?

author's note(s)

(so many things to say help me)
YOOO i'm sorry i havent been updating lately, but imma start updating almost everyday again. some shit happened and i had a big writing block, and i'm sorry if this chapter is shitty lol. and i kno i already said that but all this shit is needed for the story. there's so much more to come omg i cant wait to post it all. all this will make sense in the end lol. just be patient. (oh even the name of the story will make sense too, just read the meaning of the word (in the story's description) and maybe u'll know what
i'm talking about ummmmmm)
AND THANK YOU FOR 800 VIEWS, I MEAN WTF
I THOUGHT WE WOULDNT GET TO IT, THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!!!1!!1!!1! i love yall