"Uh, so... sorry, about yesterday. Like, really." He said and I sighed.

"I don't hold grudges for long." I said and he gave me a look.

"I mean, you were angry with me for that other thing for ages."

"Yeah well that was different."

"How?"

"Because that was me listening to my own doubts about you. I figured if you're going to act like that I mind as well stay away from you for my own good." I said and he frowned.

"I'm sorry..."

"Whatever. You'll have to earn my trust again, but you have my forgiveness. I understand why you felt that way... doesn't mean I agree with it though..."

"Right...how do I do that?"

"No idea." I smiled and he frowned deeper.

"Well, I'll try my best..." He said and I gave him a sceptical raised eyebrow look.

The sound of a door slamming open and Nate climbing down the ladder stopped any further conversation. He walked in while stretching then looked down at us.

"Made up already huh?" He yawned. "Whatever. Are we gonna go anywhere today?" He wondered.

"I don't really feel like going anywhere..." Alex huffed while cringing.

"Good because you're not." Aaron's voice suddenly sounded and I looked to see him with damp hair and just a towel around his waist. Wow he clearly doesn't waste time in the shower. "And neither are you Riley." He added sternly and I gulped with a blush.

"Wasn't planning on anyway." I said while staring at the floor.

"Damn that sucks, because we were planning on going out on a boat." Hunter said as he joined us in the room and I groaned.

"Sounds awful..." I sighed tiredly.

"I'm sure the three of you will have fun." Aaron smiled at them and Nate made a face.

"Me, Hunter and Caleb? Sounds like a party." He complained and Hunter pulled his tongue out at him.

"You get Caleb up, I need to get changed." Aaron said before walking back up the stairs.

"Have fun." I said without looking up and Alex sighed.

"We will!" Hunter snapped and Nate pushed him.

"Come on! I need breakfast at least."

Nate and Hunter made their way out towards Caleb's room talking amongst themselves.

I sighed and stared ahead of myself gloomily.

"Hey, you alright?" Alex asked and I looked at him briefly.

"Yeah, great..."

"That's a lie."

"Would I lie to you?" I said sarcastically and he sighed.

"I'm...um, I'm really sorry..." He swallowed awkwardly. "... About what happened to you, you know..." He mumbled and I bit my lip.

"Right..."

"We're you hurt? I mean, I heard you were, so..."

"Yes...I was injured a bit." Wow make it stop please. "How did you hear about something like that?"

"Oh...I was listening to your father and thingie arguing..."

"Right, of course."

"It sucks that people could do things like that..." He said while picking at the sofa material.