Chapter 29

The lituation. The beach was full of people yet somehow the gentlemans setup just stood out.  There was three big tents that were connected.  It was white and with blue and green lights around the trim of the tents. 

As they approached the tents together all heads turned in their directions wishing they could be apart of their festivities.  Deonte unzipped the tent and allowed everyone to step in and zipped it back up.  One tent was full of alcohol, red cups and non alcoholic beverages.  The middle tent had an inside barrier. 

"Only smoke in this room the smell won't get out" Givenchy spoke grinning because it was his bright idea to make the barrier.  That room had rolled blunts and woods all on the tables and bags of marijuana with extendos everywhere. 

"Beeeeet" Mama Nica was smiling from ear to ear she didn't even care about going to the next room she only wanted to stay in the current room she was standing in.  Despite her wants they went into the third room that had a big stereo courtesy of Big E and a table full of gifts bags. Big E turned on the stereo and Get You by Daniel Caesar started to play through the speakers. 

Givenchy, Josh, Carter, Big E,  Joe and Deonte grabbed little hand bags that contained gift wrapping paper and a gift. 

They ravaged through the gift paper and each pulled out little boxes. 

Cheyanne had a gold and silver lined engraved necklace with her initials on the back.  She open the locket and there was a picture of her mother, father, brother and herself from when she was about five.  Tears stung her eyeballs and she was so touched.  She quickly attempted to wipe them away but more kept falling.  Carter kissed her forehead and Chanel leaned over to see what was inside and tears threatened to spring from her eyes as well. 

Chanel wrapped her arms around her daughter swallowing her into a hug and Carter joined in. 

"Let us see" Lyn spoke aloud first because no one wanted to ruin their family moment.  Lyn didn't either but she wanted to be there for her secret girlfriend and public bestfriend. They held each other for about two minutes until Cheyanne broke free and showed Lyn. 

Lyn eyes widened in surprise when she seen the perfect photo Cheyanne had lost years ago.  Lyn engulfed her in a hug as well and Cheyanne held her close.  "I love it Dad,  let's see what you got Lyn" She pulled away from the hug and put all eyes on her. 

She pulled out the little silver box and lifted the lid.  Inside she found a five VIP tickets for SZA concert in two days. She jumped up and down and squealing then ran into her father's arms squeezing him.  "Thank you, thank you thank you!" she said repeatedly as she squeezed tighter.  She loved SZA and blasted her music all day long. 

"Your welcome pumpkin take your friends along with you" She nodded her head up and down continuously.  She couldn't wait. 

Mama Nica opened her gift next and found big diamond earrings inside.  They sparkled and she couldn't help but to gasp. Big E knew her like the back of his hand. She loved jewelry.  She was about to step closer and hug him but he lifted his hand palm outward causing her to stop. 

"There's more baby" She lifted the cardboard inside and found a diamond encrusted anklet that also shined as bright as the earrings.  She jumped into his arms not hesitating to give me a thankful kiss.

Monica went next and expected Givenchy to go above and beyond because he always had.  She pulled the box open and found a receipt.  Confusion was written all over here face as she tried to decipher why the hell did she have a receipt in her box.  It must've been some sort of mistake right? She stared at Givenchy with the most puzzled facial expression. "Read it" He was grinning from ear to ear.