Chapter 16

Cheyanne POV

"Calvin where are you going stop running from me" I was yelling after my little brother. He was moving so quickly as if he didn't want me to catch up

"Cheyanne you can't follow me you have to go" He slowed down and turned around to look at me. I was breathing erratically. I stopped and placed my hands on my knees and hunched over.

"I just want to talk to you and hold you Calvin I miss you so much" I was taking little unnoticeable steps towards him.

"Cheyanne you can't. You have to go back with Mom I miss you both but you can't stay here. You'll die and leave mommy. She needs you." He ran towards me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him for dear life.

"I love you Calvin. I'm so sorry-" He cut me off and took a step back.

"Sissy it wasn't your fault. I know you've been thinking that for the past  three years but it was not your fault. I love you too but right now you need to be with mommy. Go back and visit daddy he really needs you just as much as you need him sissy. This isn't your time though. Don't cry we'll meet again. I love you sister" He said and hugged me one last and kissed my cheek. I hadn't even realized he had kissed the tears away. I tried to reach for him again but he was fading and I couldn't stop him.  I was confused and tears were falling uncontrollably at this point. It was over.

My eye's slowly opened. Everything was terribly blurry. White walls, steel poles with cords hanging from them, people stood in a corner on the far right and the blurriness wouldn't let me make their faces out. I lifted my head and felt a restriction. I then began to move all parts of my body. It hurt to even move. The people from the far right came closer.

"Cheyanne calm down don't do that" I couldn't place the voice with the face since my vision was still unclear.

I felt hot tears flood my eyeballs and flow down my cheek. "What's wrong with me?" I felt paralyzed like I couldn't move. The tears weren't making my vision any better and I know nothing was wrong with my hearing, or was it? Either way I'm still waiting on an answer.