Chapter 24

Sorry for the wait. Enjoy

"I'm sorry but what does that have to do with us if we weren't even here? We were in Virginia dealing with our own shit" Givenchy said as he scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion.

"My husband was in Virginia dropping big shit in every city. Motherfuckers new it cause he talks so damn much but since they knew the hitting my daughter with a car shit was planned. It was a distraction to get Shai home so he wouldn't have nobody out there looking for him. Cameron was still out there making sure shit went according to plan. They shot my baby four times and he still was breathing. Cameron snitch ass went to the Feds and that's why Shai didn't want to touch him. If my husband does ever wake up then he looking at mad jail time. Killing Cameron would only put more on the plate. So we decided to handle him at a later date. You would think his stupid ass would get out the city right? No. He's too cocky for that. I could have him shot randomly but I want to watch him suffer so until then I'll let him walk." Mama Nica explained getting off track.

"Mama how are we involved though?" Shayla asked still confused but seeing things in a different light now. She knew a lot of what happened that night since Shai was running ragged but not all of it since she was not in Virginia with the rest of them.

"Each one of your names were given to the Feds by Cameron claiming you all were involved in illegal activities. The Feds can't come after y'all because they have no concrete evidence just Cameron's word. Lyn your parents are notorious and they are trying to pin a case on them but your father makes sure they can't stick that's why their so untouchable. He covers him and his wife's tracks and that's what I love about them. Cheyanne I know you've been moving little shit but it's not enough to hold you down. You'd get a slap on the wrist. Givenchy that isn't your real name is it? Because you move mad weight in the streets but they couldn't find your name at all. Deonte they don't have much on you but your parents were also involved in illegal activity when you were younger but they got out the game and made an empire out of it. Shayla you held shit for that nigga you was with and got pinched but they couldn't make that stick either. Monica you scam people and they want you for grand larceny. I know all this and this is my first time meeting you all; just take a guess how much the Feds know and how much Cameron spilled on y'all. This shit right here is epic. That's why y'all here. Shai has been praying and depressed worrying herself hoping nothing would happen to y'all. That's why Josh never left her side is because of y'all. Now do y'all get it" Everyone was in complete and utter shock. They couldn't believe their ears. How the fuck could all of this happen? It happened so quickly and right under their noses and they never had a clue.

"I should have let Josh beat the fuck out of his ass" Deonte mumbled under his breath clenching his fists.

"Does that mean we all going to a maximum prison?" Shayla asked while her leg bounced up and down repeatedly at an rapid pace. Mama La'Nica chuckled and shook her head no.

"Hell no the fuck we aren't. We can beat the system, y'all just have to trust us. I don't want any harm coming to y'all but this is work that we have to do. Lyn your parents already know everything. They should be here sometime by the end of the week and help us get through this but I need y'all not to panic."

"Damn why the fuck Shai didn't tell us she don't need all this on her plate by herself." Mama Nica shook her head knowing exactly why her daughter does the things she do.

"She's independent and thinks she can fix everything on her own. She can't though and especially not this." Mama said.

"Maybe I can call my parents out here too ya' know they most definitely could help us too Mama Nica" Cheyanne said perking up. Mama Nica nodded.