Chapter 25

For Monica the room stood still. So many thoughts ran through her brain but she wasn't listening to any of them. She could only hear her own heartbeat. It beat as though it was going to beat through her chest. She was scared to move or to look around but she didn't have a choice when a sharp pain went through her stomach causing her to bend over and grab it in agony. She started to scream due to the pain.

"Are you okay what's wrong." Shayla asked grabbing her side. Blood was trickling down Monica's leg and she looked down and passed out. Shayla fell to the floor beside her cradling her head.

"Monica wake up!" Shayla was gently slapping her face, panic started to set in and tears rolled down her cheek. "What do we do?" She said sniffling.

"We have to take her to the hospital you guys" Lyn said incoherently. "W-we gotta get her, thereeeee" She was giggling and couldn't shake off the liquor or weed.

This whole situation brought Shai's high down but no one was in the condition to drive. "We can't drive we have no other choice but to call an ambulance." Everyone agreed with her idea. Shai picked up her phone and called the ambulance while Shayla was finally coming to her senses. She had briefly passed out and awoke groggily and confused.

"What's going on" she asked holding her stomach  trying to keep herself.

"Bitch this whole time you've been pregnant and ain't said shit!" Cheyanne yelled at her and rubbed her temples. "You're going to the hospital!"

"Is it mines?" Givenchy asked turning his head away from her waiting for a response. Monica didn't say anything she just stared off into the distance. Givenchy exhaled sharply inhaled and balled his fist up tightly. "Answer me" he spoke more aggressively this time.

"Yes it is. You think I been fucking around?" Monica asked with blatant irritation in her voice.

"No that's not what I meant Mon-" Givenchy was cut off before he could finish.

"Then what the fuck did you mean by it. You know what don't even worry about if it's yours or not. Don't worry about shit that got to do with me G I'm not playing these games with you." Monica didn't get angry when she spoke or anything she was calm with every word. Givenchy figured it was because she was still intoxicated.

"Y'all the ambulance is here who's going to ride with her?" Lyn asked as she looked out the window after hearing the blaring sirens that wailed through the air. Givenchy stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"That bitch is not riding with me to the hospital" was the last thing Monica said before her eyes closed again. She had worked herself right back  up and her body went into shock.

"No no no stay with me Monica??!" Shayla was still holding on to Monica with blurry vision because the tears were now beginning to drip straight from her eyes. Just then the paramedics rushed in and started asking questions while they put Monica on a stretcher and wheeled her out. Shayla stayed with her even though she was a emotional wreck. Josh and Deonte were the two designated drivers since they mostly only smoked and didn't drink even though now everyone was mostly sober.

They arrived at the hospital right after they had took Monica in and they all went in and sat in the lobby and waited for news and to talk about the shit that just happened.

"So no one really knew she was pregnant?" Josh asked as he sat down before sighing. Everyone shook their heads no.

"How couldn't we have noticed though? I thought she was just getting a little thick not that there might be a baby in there. Givenchy how the fuck didn't you're ass know?" Shai just needed to put the blame on anyone but herself but she feels mainly responsible for ever pulling the shit out.