Chapter 23

THREE MONTHS LATER

"MY BITCHESSSSSSS, How was y'all flight?" Shai asked Cheyanne, Lyn Ann, Shayla, Monica, Givenchy and Deonte all got off their planes. Josh was standing beside her laughing and he dapped up with the guys who got off the plane and reintroduced himself.

"We remember you my nigga you smooth. You been keeping her little ass in line?" Deonte asked with his arm snaked around Shayla. Shai rolled her eyes at him and Josh nodded.

"She's a handle full but that's why I have two." Givenchy and Deonte grinned both admiring what he had just said.

"Aye I like that shit bro" Givenchy said dapping him up again.

"Well shit let's get to the house so I can sit my fatass down" Cheyanne complained and everyone looked at her. Shai instantly noticed that indeed her ass was most definitely fat. She tilted her body far enough so that she could lean over and stare at her ass.

"Damn" Shai mumbled up under her breath causing Cheyanne to scoff and roll her eyes.

"Get yo gay ass girlfriend Josh. It aint even been a whole five minutes and her gay ass really about to rape me." Cheyanne said causing everybody to laugh and Josh to shrug smirking.

"Sorry but as long as she isn't bother me then I'm cool with it" Josh added as everybody walked to two separate cars. Cheyanne and Lyn Ann rode with Josh and Shai while Givenchy, Monica, Shayla and Deonte all rode together. They was ready for what the summer had in store.

They had all finally graduated and walked the stages making whomever was important in their life happy and they couldn't have felt more achieved. Josh drove and lead the second car back to the house. Josh didn't leave when Shayla did because he had already graduated high school and he started to get his business off of the ground right there in Detroit and it was flourishing. From time to time he would fly back to Virginia to make little business trips but for the most part he was always with Shai. They had fallen madly in love the short period of time he knew her but it was fate. Shai didn't even try to fight the feeling and neither did he. Every couple had their issues but it was nothing that could separate them forever.

All of Shai's family grew to love him and accept him as their own. He was genuine and from time to time would help with the "family business". "So what's been going on with y'all? And how was graduation?" Shai asked Lyn and Cheyanne.

"Everything's been going good. We graduated with honors and shit but guessssss whatttt?!" Lyn dragged out each word with excitement. Shai turned and looked at her as if to say 'what bitch' and Lyn went on to finish. "Cheyanne gotta boyfriend" Lyn said squealing like a little schoolgirl.

"I knew that ass was getting fat for a reason. Tell me about him." Shai questioned and waited for their responses.

"No we have to tell everybody together damn I'm not telling the story twice and why didn't you bring up your boyfriend and girlfriend Lyn? You blurting out my business and shit like it's yours polygamous ass hoe. You always on some shit I swear." Cheyanne said rolling her eyes at her bestfriend who just shrugged. They were a helluva duo. Shai's mouth dropped and she wiggled her eyebrows. All this time they was making her feel like a freak bitch when they were ones themselves.

"See baby that's that shit we need to get on." Josh added his two cents in Shai stared at him like he was retarded.

"Bitch I don't share. At all. We can do threesomes every now and then with a bad bitch but I do not fucking share. The end. You want two bitches go find them cause I'm not the one." Shai said rolling her eyes as the car came to a stop and she got out slamming the door. Josh sighed deeply and cut the car off getting out.