Chapter 5

Two Weeks Later

"Ain't this bout a bitch? Givenchy look at this shit" Monica complained as she looked around her hotel room. "Why the hell is my room so small, dingy and dirty when they rented the whole damn hotel. This not gone work. I'm bout to blow a cap in somebody ass" Monica picked up her Louis Vuitton suitcase obtained by Givenchy and hurdled it towards the wall just as La'Mecca walked through the door.

"What the fuck! Bitch if that bag would have hit me I would have laid yo ass out" La'Mecca startled and began to ramble on looking Monica dead in the eye. Givenchy stepped in front of Monica and looked La'Mecca up and down.

"Who you calling a bitch sahn?" His deep Newark accent was starting to surface; it was scary but sexy. Givenchy wasn't going to hit her. He couldn't hit her because after he'd hit Jackie Monica hadn't talked to him up until two days before it was time to leave for their trip. Monica never condoned domestic violence, unless there was an absolute need for it. Givenchy knows the abuse Monica watched her mother go through as a child, so that was the only thing stopping him from slapping bitches...in front of her that is. La'Mecca rolled her eyes as she leaned over and looked past Givenchy.

"That BITCH better watch it" She spun around on her heel as she walked back out of the room. Givenchy sighed heavily as he turned towards Monica taking her face in his hands.

"You aight Moni? I'll have that bitch head cut off if you want me to" Givenchy wrapped his big muscular arms around her nice, round waist and placed his lips at the top of her forehead. She nodded and laid her head on his chest smiling. "I'm gone do my best to get you a new room but we gone leave that bitch right in here" He told her.

Just as Monica was about to speak Givenchy's phone rang as it played 'White Iverson' by Post Malone. He took a step back unwrapping his arms from around Monica and slid his hands in his pockets pulling it out and sliding the green side over placing it on his ear. "Yo my nigga Sixty-Four what's good my mans?" Monica sat on the table since it was the cleanest thing she seen. She pulled Givenchy in between her legs. Her eyes flickered up towards his lips as she watched how his tongue slid out his mouth every now and then.

She began thinking to herself who was Sixty-Four but she shrugged it off and laid her head on his chested. His deep voice started to lull her to sleep. "Yo my mans you here? Yo sahn that's dope. Me and my shawty will meet you inna few. Where y'all floor at?" Givenchy smirked after getting his response and hung up the phone.

Givenchy looked down at Monica and assumed she was peacefully sleeping. They had a long flight because of all the delays and breaks. He brushed the strands of her hair down with his fingertips and let his eyes linger on Monica's face. Smooth caramel skin, eyebrows waxed and slayed to perfection, the plumpest lips and a cute button nose. He placed his lips on
her forehead and rubbed his hand up her back.

"When can I have my face back Givenchy?" Monica chuckled as she repositioned her head upwards looking at him smirking.

"I thought your little ass was sleep, get up I got you a new room" Givenchy took a step back removing himself from between her legs. She jumped off the table giggling and turning in circles as she ran over to her bag picking it up.

"Thank you so much Givenchy I can't wait to get the fuck out this room" She exclaimed as they exited the room. They got on the elevator and rode up to the fifth floor. They stepped off an began looking for room 404 until they found it.

Before Givenchy could even knock the aroma of marijuana flooded his nostrils as the smoke seeped from under the door. Monica raised her eyebrow just as she seen a group of girls coming there way.