Chapter 13

Monica POV

We all went our separate ways. Givenchy sat on the couch and got in rotation. I didn't know what the fuck to do but I was getting uncomfortable because some of the niggas was staring a little too hard.

I was regretting these leather skin
tights. I was just about to walk away when Givenchy pulled me down on his lap and layed his hand on my upper thigh staring straight at the guy who was looking at me like his last meal.

I really wasn't in the mood to smoke so I laid back up on Givenchy and pulled out my phone and had small talk with a girl sitting beside me. Twenty minutes later I was scrolling on Instagram and Givenchy leaned into my ear asking me to dance.

I nodded and slid off of his lap. Was grabbing my jacket when I heard a familiar voice. "Well don't y'all look nice? Remember me?" I could tell from the laugh in her voice is was La'Mecca. When I turned I wasn't prepared to be with a guy though.

"Hey did you find a new roommate me and Givenchy found something way better" I asked chuckling. I turned my head to look up at Givenchy but he had a straight, hard ass face staring into Terrance's soul like he was about to take it.

I could that La'Mecca as well as I was oblivious to the problems Terrance and Givenchy may have had. I slid my hand up his arm and proceeded to pull him away from the tension. He reluctantly followed behind me until I felt him snatch away from me like a lightning bolt and had a gun pointed directly under Terrance's chin. I couldn't understand why no one else noticed what was happening.

La'Mecca gasped and took a step back. I was going to stop him. I stood behind him in everything he did right or wrong. The day he turns on me is the day all that stops. I could see La'Mecca shaking in her boots. Terrance didn't sweat, shake or shed a tear. His eyes pleaded for him to pull the trigger.

"Boo bitch. You scared? Then get the fuck out of dodge." I spoke up causing her eyes to shift from them to me. A fire lit in her eyes and she picked a drink sitting on the table and threw it my way but it didn't reach because she was far away and didn't have the balls to come forward. I stepped towards her and gripped the bitch by her hair and yanked her downwards as I sent her flying straight into the glass table shattering it.

I was not about to play games with this hoe and get my weave ripped out nor break a nail. Givenchy turned to look at the commotion and that gave Terrance a chance to push the gun from his chin and run. I mean this big ass nigga who stood almost 6'2 tall was full fledge running; arms in motion and everything. This man got the hell out of dodge.

Givenchy smirked slyly and I grabbed his bicep because we were starting to cause a scene. I gently pulled him towards the bathroom away from the crowd. "What the fuck was that about? You can't just be pulling guns on whoever you feel like. That shit could have went bad real fast Givenchy. Keep playing with me I'm gone smack the fuck out of you." I said through gritted teeth.

Usually I don't get angry but he was sitting there smirking. "Look Moni its just some old shit from back when. Imma handle it till then you stay close by me aigh?" He wiped the smirk off his face finally realizing I wasn't about to play these type of games with him.

I huffed and pushed past him walking out of the bathroom. I seen Shai at the table having another drink so I began to make my way to her. I was halfway there when two big burly bitches stepped up and stared down at me. I lifted my eyebrow and scoffed in disgust.

"Bitch you was fucking with La'Mecca?" They asked me trying to intimidate me.

"Oh she finally conscious?" Sarcasm covered each word that cascaded from my mouth. They got angry at that statement.

"Bitch you must want your ass beat" the smaller of the two with a fucked up lace front threatened. I shrugged not allowing them to see the panic in my voice or actions. These was some big ass bitches.

"Well I mean you can get your ass beat cause we don't take L's around here" I stared at them both for a split second before realizing neither of them said it. Shayla had came up beside me and was defending me.

Thank God I thought as she came to my rescue from these big manly ass bitches. Before I could even realize and process what was happening we were in a full blown fight. I mean Shayla took the bigger one and dragged her to the ground. I shrugged and kneed the one in front of me and if I didn't know any better I swore I felt a dick.

We were grabbing attention from everywhere. Shayla pulled out a knife and placed it against the bitch and sliced diagonally ripping through clothes and skin. I heard her scream out for help as blood seeped through. I gasped and let go of the one I was holding.

I stood up and helped Shayla up but she broke free from me and began to stomp the other girl. I was failing at pulling her away. I turned and began to yell. Shai was arguing with someone. Cheyanne and Lyn were making their way towards us and I was so happy.

We had to get the fuck out of here. I turned my head to the left the same time Terrance returned with a gun pointed straight at me. He smirked and pulled the trigger. I opened my mouth but no words came out. Shayla snatched her arm away from me causing me to lose balance and fall. The bullet flew straight past me but not without skinning my arm shoulder.

I heard another shot be let off. I hit the floor hard while trying to regain balance all at the same time. I turned my head trying to see where the bullet hit. I shook my head from blurred eyes and seen Shai running. I looked and my heart snapped as I watched Cheyanne bleed out onto the floor.

Tears welled in my eyes and I crawled towards them. I couldn't feel anything. Everything felt unreal. Shai craddled her head in her lap while Lyn screamed and cried laying her head on Cheyanne's lifeless body.

I heard screaming and watched those shatter. Gun shots rang off again. My nerves were shot. I couldn't move, couldn't speak. I was in a parallel universe. Nothing made sense. Another body dropped. I didn't see it I heard it.

I looked up for a brief moment and saw Givenchy setting off rounds after rounds. I just stopped breathing and closed my eyes.