Chapter 28

The Bora Bora plan didn't go as it should have.  Apparently there would be too many layovers and not everyone had passports.  So they decided to go to Miami Florida instead.  Since Marilyn and Joe had purchased everyone's plane ticket the parents didn't want them spending anymore money. 

Chanel and Carter decided to get four rental cars while Big E and Mama Nica searched and paid for a 6 bedroom vacation rental that costed around 800 dollars a night.  It was expensive but worth it.  It was a vacation rental and absolute stunning. There was pool, beach access a huge furnished kitchen and living room. The bedrooms were all master sizes and had memory foam mattresses in each one. 

Everyone picked their rooms but someone was going to be left ass out.  Lyn and Cheyanne didn't care though the house was enormous and just pick the den to turn into their bedroom since it had doors. 

"So Mom how's life going? You look extremely good. I'm glad to see you and dad worked it out" Lyn said smiling widely as she took a seat at the kitchen counter as all the mom's started to prepare dinner.  A big pan of lasagna, a multi layered salad,  breadsticks and fried chicken. 

"Yeah baby your father came back for me and forced me to get clean. The day he came back was the last I seen of them drugs. I tried calling sometimes but your number had changed. You know I love you right?" Lyn nodded and smiled.  This was very true.  Joe had a very hard time with the breakup but Lyn did her best to keep in contact with her mother over the 3 year span. She sent her money and food and did all that she could. 

"Yes mommy I'm glad you back though just as beautiful as ever."

"Cherish your mothers it's a beautiful thing to have" Chanel said smiling as she chopped up green peppers and sausages for the lasagna. 

The men had went out to find some liquor but they already had smoke. Carter was driving and everyone was making casual conversation.  Deonte, Joe, Josh, Carter, and Givenchy were all in the car.  Big E stayed home to rest up and try to get back up on his feet. He was only shot in the shoulder but he needed as much rest as he could get.  Mama Nica was once a nurse so she cleansed it properly and bandaged it up give him a pain pill and ordered him to stay in bed. 

"I think we should get the ladies something nice.  Ya know they've all been through alot these past couple of months." Josh suggested interrupting their conversation about sports.

"That's a good idea, Cheyanne's shooting,  Monica and the baby,  Mama Nica going crazy over Big E, Cameron turning on us and this whole pig fiasco is all crazy" Deonte said laying all he could think of out on the table.

"What should we get them though?" Carter inquired enthusiasticly. 

"I'm think something on the beach" Joe said.

"Buy them some nice white dresses, take some pictures" Givenchy added.

"Set up some tents and put the liquor in them and have a nice time" Josh collaborated also. 

They just wanted to have a nice time away from all the bullshit.

"Y'all I want to marry Shai. I know it's only been a few months but she gets me. I've loved other girls but never like this." He said smiling from ear to ear like a cheshire cat.

"Look at you boy all in love. If I were you I'd run that past Nica. Lord knows she'll have a heartache if you don't ask her first." Joe added knowing her from so long ago.  Josh nodded. 

"I wouldn't do it any time soon considering all the shit we going through.  But I'm not going to wait to long" Josh finished as they pulled up to the liquor store and everyone unloaded out.