Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"I really enjoyed your company tonight." Angel caressed Bianca's hand. Angel tried to keep his attraction for Bianca a secret since Charles loved her but it wasn't his fault she was gorgeous.

"I did too, I really hope we stay in touch. I would love to hang out again." Bianca whispered flirtatiously. Bianca really loved to flirt even though she felt as if she was just putting on a show. Angel was gorgeous to her but his personality didn't seem to click with her. She just flirted because every once in a while Charles would glance at them and roll his eyes.

Angel gave Bianca his number. Bianca definitely had her way with princes.

She stayed to the side when Charles and Angel told each other goodbye. Charles approached Bianca when Angel's car approached.

"Bye mate!" Yelled Charles at the open window of the car, as Angel drove off.

He turned around and stared at Bianca and tried to read her body language. She was slightly jumping up and down which meant her side effect from her disorder had not diminished.

Bianca was beginning to get annoyed at the fact that Charles seemed to be stalling. First he refused to sexually please her and she actually agreed to his suggestion. She could've been getting her release from someone else, Angel, even but instead she played nice and all he's doing is staring. "Are you going to stare at me all night, or are we going to get started on your stupid boot camp?"

Charles was in a good mood and not even Biancas negativity could hinder it. He was determined to make the most of the night since its the only opportunity he has had in a long time to spend quality time with Bianca.

"Let's make a list."

She groaned, "Ugh, why?" She crossed her arms and dug her foot in her heels. She was getting antsy and it wasn't making anything better. "Can you just fuck me?"

Charles sucked in a breath. Of course with someone like Bianca, he has heard her curse more times than he has taken breaths in his lifetime. He has never,hwoever, heard her suggest something in such a vile way, especially in a sexual one. It was getting harder and harder for him to resist her. All he wanted to do was slowly take her expensive dress off and caress the skin under it. 

"P-please don't say things like that." He stuttered. Unfortunately for him, Charles' imaginative brain began creating very visual images in his head. He imagined what Bianca sounded like when she moaned. Did she pant multiple times and try very hard to speak with her being breathless ? Did she softly express curses but stuttered every time due to an overload of pleasure? Did she bit her lip, desperately trying to keep in all sounds because she was to stubborn to let Charles hear them? The possibilities were indeed endless.

Charles drifted into his own world for that minute and it was a minute too long as Bianca marched in front of him and flicked him right on his blue eye.

"Jesus Christ!"

Bianca smirked as she viewed Charles bending over, with a palm over his eye.

"If you make me wait one more minute, I will go find someone to sleep with and I will send you pictures of us together to show you what you could've been doing."

Her threatheing him didn't  scare him. In fact it only made him want her more. He rook his hand off his eye and spit out random things. "Lets go to a carousel."

"I am not going on a carousel, what the fuck am I, five years old!?" Shouted Bianca, she knew she shouldn't have ever considered his dumb idea.

......

"Please Charles, one more time!" Bianca yelled from the white princess horse. He groaned as he couldn't resist her face.

They have officially been on the carousel for thirty minutes as this is Biancas ninth time going on the ride. 

"Add it." Said Charles to the worker he controlled the carousel. He was amused as he's never seen an adult get so excited about a kids ride. 

Bianca knew it was absurd how much she loved the carousel especially since she insulted Charles about how stupid his ideas were the way there. She loved so much because she remembered how her father and mother used to bring her there.  It was their own little tradition.  It was a happy point of her life that she almost forgotten and she just wanted to revive it.

"Bianca, love, this is the last one alright? I have more planned for tonight."

Bianca didn't even hear Charles as she spaced out, she was enjoying this moment and wanted to cherish it.

After riding on a horse for the millionth time, Bianca got off the horse and ran to Charles. She jumped in his arm and hugged him. She was feeling affectionate towards him since he reminded her of a very important memory.

"Thank you for this." She whispered getting close to his face. Charles said nothing as he looked in her eyes. They leaned in, very close to kissing when they were halted by the voice of a child.

"Daddy!" 

Bianca pulled from Charles and turned to see her boss and Clara.

HEyyyyy guys, im in college now which is so weird because I started this book before I even went to high school. But I really thought no one read my books anymore which is why I stopped writing. But after logging in after months I see that you guys are still active which makes me extremely grateful a d happy. I definitely owe it to you guys to at least finish the book so thats what I will do. From now on, there will be frequent updates until the book ends. Thank you guys so much, I love you all. And soooo sorry for the typos!