Chapter 11

*Charles and his lovely daughter, Clara*

Chapter 11

Charles POV

As soon as Bianca entered the car is when the awkward silence began. I kept glancing at Bianca and I noticed her rocking back and forth. She seemed really off.

"Bianca, is everything alright?" I asked in concern.

"No, everything is not alright. You fucking ruined everything." Bianca said calmly.  It was definitely scary how calm she was.

"I don't understand?" I said gently grabbing her shoulder so I could see her face. She was facing the window so I didn't know if she was angry or not.

"Don't touch me." She roughly pushed my hand back. Bianca was frantically crying.

"Bianca what's wrong?" I asked her gently. I was worried about her. I've never saw her this way before.

"I need my pills." Bianca said breathing hard.

"Okay, okay. Where should I take you?" I asked inching away from Bianca. I needed her to relax and I didn't want to do anything to accidentally set her off.

Bianca took out her phone and showed me an address. She wasn't even able to hold the phone because her hand was shaking so much.

I told our driver where to go and he told me it would be a good fifteen minutes to get there. I looked at Bianca and she was panting. She looked like Ashley when Ashley was about to give birth.

"Bianca, please calm down." I said gently.

Bianca shook her head. "Charles, I'll be calm once I get my pills okay?" She spat at me.

I wasn't understanding "What's wrong? You seemed fine a few minutes ago."

"Me and Anthony..." She started and looked upset, "we are just going through problems and i'm afraid i'm going to lose him."

I rolled my eyes but made sure that she didn't see my action. What did she see in Andrew that she didn't see in me?

"Bianca, it's alright. People come and go but-"

"Yeah, that's the fucking point," Bianca cut me off. She stopped shaking and glared at me. Her mood swings were out of control. "Everybody leaves me! My dad, my best friend, Heather, you even! And I don't want to lose him. Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped thinking that everything was about you, you would actually understand where i'm coming from." Bianca stopped talking with a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and I felt genuinely bad. I was being selfish. But one thing I can't admit to is leaving Bianca because I never left her. She left me but I wouldn't bring that up right now.

"We're almost there Bianca." I sighed and grabbed her hand. I used my thumb to make circles around the back of her palm. I hoped it would be comforting to her. She didn't pull away but instead, grasped my hand. The action made me smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

Bianca was looking out the window. I used my free hand to gently turn her face to me. She looked upset and in distress.

She shook her head, "I'm far from okay. Charles, I just wish everything could back to the way it was before-"

"Before you left me?" I asked. I didn't remove my hand from her face. I squished her face to make her look like the cutest fish I have ever seen in my entire left.

Bianca pouted and then smiled, "Charles we are always going to be going back and forth with who left who."

"Well am I wrong?" I smirked.