Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Third Person POV

Unedited

Charles and Angel greeted each other with a hug. Charles saw Angel as a brother and missed him very much. They met in England a when they were children and they have been friends ever since. They were the brothers that each of them never had.

 They were the brothers that each of them never had

Bianca froze. Angel was very beautiful and he was a Prince. He was the total package.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Ferdinand." Bianca spoke quietly. She was a naturally loud person but her loud personality was currently too fascinated and distracted by the Prince that stood before her.

Angel chuckled and grabbed her hand. He placed a sweet chaste kiss on the back of her hand which made her heart flutter.

Charles watched in complete awe and jealousy. He couldn't believe how Bianca was acting. Where was her angry side?

"Any friend of Charles is a friend of mine. Please call me Angel," He spoke with a heavy Spanish accent. Bianca was infatuated.

"Please, come with me." Angel spoke and guided them to a table in the back of the restaurant. Charles sat down and Bianca, next to him. Angel announced that he would be back momentarily.

Once Angel was out of sight, Bianca took the opportunity to express her annoyance to Charles.

"Why didn't you tell me Angel was a Prince. I would have dressed way better."

Charles didn't know how Bianca could be any more beautiful than at that very moment. She was absolutely stunning. However, he had shared the amount of annoyance that Bianca held. He had never experienced the type of special treatment that Bianca was showing to Angel.

Charles held an irritated expression on his face. "Bianca, I was a Prince when you met me and you never treated me this nicely-"

He paused when he heard a small chuckle coming from the right side of him. He turned his head to see the curly headed beauty clapping her hands and throwing her head back in laughter.

"Is- is the King of the United Kingdom jealous ?" Bianca spoke amused, and even pouted to feign a look of sympathy.

Charles rolled his ocean like orbs in Bianca's direction and denied with a head shake. "Of course I am not jealous. I am just not thrilled with the fact that he got better treatment than I did. What does he have that I do not possess?"

Bianca playfully tilted her head to the side and tapped her chin with her perfectly manicured fingers. She leaned towards Charles and whispered, "A hot accent that I will never get tired of hearing."

Charles stared at her full, red lips that mouthed those words. Those words. He had never heard her speak in such a manner, elation flowed throughout his body along with blood that went to his face.