Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Charles' POV

"How did you two meet?" I asked, throwing another question at Bianca. Seeing her glance at Andrew or whatever, was amusing. It was clear this relationship was fake.

"Enough about us, Charles. When did you two get married?" Bianca asked irritated.

I smirked at her.

Ashley answered her, "Two years ago on March 19."

I glanced at Bianca and saw her scrunch up her eyebrows. She was thinking about something. The more she thought, the more angrier or sad she got. For the first time, I couldn't read her emotion.

"Are you alright?", I asked Bianca in concern.

She looked at me and glared before taking a bite out of her meal.

I repeated her actions, also taking a bite. However I was confused, was she angry at me?

"Bianca, I honestly could help but wonder, you did look oddly familiar before we started working together?" Ashley said to Bianca.

I thought by now that Ashley recognized Bianca and somehow moved on before I came to America. It turns out that Ashley hasn't recognized her. knowing Ashley, it would be hard for her to forgive Bianca for whatever she claims Bianca had done.

"You know I had the same thought," Bianca replied dryly.

"But I don't think we knew each other before a few weeks ago." Bianca stated glancing at me before she glanced back at Ashley.

I was surprised that Bianca had lie. Either she lied or she genuinely didn't remember.

"Bianca, I think I know why you seem so familiar!" Ashley announced surprising everyone. I really hoped that Ashley didn't remember.

"Really, where?" Bianca asked with a smile on a face. It seemed as if Bianca really didn't remember.

"You were one of our guests at our wedding." Ashley said excitingly, "But i didn't know that you knew Charles."

Bianca chuckled, "No, Ashley I didn't go to your wedding. In fact, I never knew that Charles had a wedding. Or at least, I didn't hear about it. That's why I asked you when you and Charles got married literally a few seconds ago." Bianca said sarcastically.

Everyone at the table looked surprised and Ashley looked confused, "Is something wrong? Did I say something?"

"No, you didn't it's just, I -" Bianca stuttered, "I just need a minute, excuse me." Bianca stood up from the table and went to the back of the restaurant where we couldn't see her.

"I'll see what's wrong." I said standing and following where Bianca went. My actions didn't seem to bring suspicion to Ashley but it did to Anthony. Anthony slightly narrowed his eyes to me. He was probably wondering why a King, such as myself, would go and check on a woman who I barely know. Little did he know, that woman is the love of my life.

I reached Bianca and saw her head in her hands as she leaned against the wall.

"Bianca, is everything alright?" I asked gently touching her shoulder. She didn't respond.

"Love?"

"Charles, please go away and leave me alone." Bianca muttered with her face still in her hands.

"Is it something that Ashley said? I'm sure she didn't mean it." I insisted trying to cheer her up.

"No Charles, " Bianca lifted up her head but remained leaning on the wall, " I mean, can you go away, like back to England and just never come back to my life?"