Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bianca

I was at a fancy restaurant sitting across from Anthony. I asked him out on a date, three days ago and only today I was free. Anthony was talking about something I didn't even know about because I wasn't paying attention. The only thing I was thinking about was how Charles had the audacity to track my new number and call, and also how much of a terrible person I am.

"Bianca, are you listening?" Anthony said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Honestly Anthony , no. I'm not listening. And i'm sorry. I'm horrible for doing this to you." I said sighing.

"Doing what?" Anthony asked genuinely confused.

"Anthony, I asked you out on a date, after I told you that I wasn't interested. I'm using you." I said frustrated with myself. Anthony's my best friend, what am I doing?

"I know that." Anthony nodded eating his Chicken Parmesan like what I just said was nothing.

"I'm sorry what? You said that you know that I'm using you?" Now I was the one that's confused.

Why would he let me do this?

"Bianca, I know you aren't interested. But Bianca, I like you, so i'll take what I can get." He shrugged.

That made me furious, thinking that someone could take advantage of him, and he would just let them.... And he's letting me..

"Anthony, no! Never settle for less okay? You deserve better than a stupid person using you." I said angry.

"Bianca you know, you're talking about yourself?" Anthony chuckled lighting.

I'm glad he was finding this amusing because I wasn't.

"I don't care. Even I, someone you like, does not have the right to take advantage of you. I was wrong for doing this but, you just let me. Anthony please, don't let anyone take advantage of you. You deserve better okay?" I said.

"Bianca-," He sighed.

"No, Anthony. Bianca nothing. Just listen to me and don't let people take advantage of you, not even me. Not even even someone you love because you deserve better," I reached across the table to hold his hand.

"Got it?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Good now-"

I was cut off from a call from Charles. I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I have to take this." I excused myself and got up from the table. I went to the back of the restaurant, near the restrooms and then answered the call.

"What the hell do you what?" I asked Charles instantly.

"Oh please darling, I know you are happy to hear my voice." Charles chuckled.

"First off, no i'm dreading it and second off, where did the cockiness come from? Where's my shy little prince?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I was never shy and that prince died and a king was reborn." Charles said amusingly.

"Great," I said flatly, "What the hell do you want?", I repeated my question.

" I landed in New York yesterday, did you see the news?" Charles asked.

"Of course I did." Charles face was all over the news. He changed appearance wise. He's just better looking, especially since he let his hair grow.

"Well I would like to take you out so we could talk." Charles requested.

"I don't care what you want. You obviously don't listen because I know I told you that I wanted nothing to do with you. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm busy." I sighed.