Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bianca

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh my God!" I cried, holding my chest. I turned to look at Anthony's annoying self smiling at me. There was nothing funny about scaring me. "Anthony, what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?"

I shook my head laughing and turned around heading back towards the elevator. "Your'e so annoying, you know that Anthony?"

"Hey, hey, hey," Anthony rushed over to me, grabbed my arm and spun me around. He looked me up and down smiling. "Are you getting taller or is it just me?"

"I'm wearing heels dummy." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, would you like to go out with me to lunch."

I thought about it, I could use a bite.

"Why not?" I shrugged walking in front of him. "Where are we going?" I asked him.

"How about Apple bees? We'll stay there for an hour and use the to-go basket on whatever we don't finish." He said putting his hand on my waist. I didn't say anything, but it was quite uncomfortable especially since we've already talked about things like that.

"I eat a lot. Are you willing to spend a lot of money on me?" I said raising my eyebrows while grabbing his arm around my waist and holding his head instead.

"Your'e worth more than a few dollars." He smiled at me.

"How cute." I pinched his cheeks, something he hated.

"Oh my God look!" I yelled, pointing to the right of Anthony. He turned to see that I was pointing to a pet store. I never had any pets because my dad was allergic to fur and pet hair. And I never mentioned it after he left, to my mom.

"Come on Anthony." I pulled his hand running to the store, which was quite hard to do in these stupid expensive heels. This is exactly why I don't wear them.

When we walked in, a bell rung on the door and a young man approached me. "Hi, can I help you?"

"We just want to look around, thanks." I dismissed him by walking away with Anthony towards some turtles.

"Oh my God, Anthony, look!" I pointed towards some hamsters to my left. I've never seen a hamster up close, in real life.

Anthony looked at me like he was really amused, but I didn't care.

I looked into the back of the store and saw kittens and puppies. I screeched which made the entire store look at me. Yet again, I didn't care.

The kitten breed that I was interested in was a munchkin. I need a pet that's going to be small forever, like me, unfortunately.

Luckily I saw a munchkin cat that was black and had blue eyes. It was my perfect cat.

I called the young man that greeted us over. "Can I hold it?" I asked, and he said yes.

I held the cat in my arms and noticed that it was a girl. "How much?" I asked him.

"$150 without supplies." He smiled at me. I was definitely going to have it, just not today.

"Okay." I nodded and gave the cat back to the salesman and told him that I was planning on coming back soon. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't believe me, I mean that's what everyone says when they can't afford something at a store.

"Do you want the cat?" Anthony asked me as soon as we left the store.

"Yes I do. And I want a guinea pig." I confessed. I was so lonely in my apartment, I needed some company and a cat and a guinea pig would be the perfect pets for me.

Anthony nodded putting his arm around my shoulder as we stopped in front of Apple Bees.

Charles

"How are you Ashley? How's America?" I asked her on Skype. 

"America's great. And I've already started with my bookstore. I met some lovely people who will help me finish the book store in a few months." She smiled at me.

"That's great Ashley." I smiled back at her.

"I really miss Clara and you." She sighed.

"We miss-"

"Hey! I have an idea." Ashley cut me off. "What if you two came here?" She said smiling wide.

"I don't know about that. What about the kingdom? I can't just leave whenever I want to." I made up an excuse. I never want to go to America, especially not in New York.

"You guys can only be here for a week or two. Please Charlie?" She begged.

I thought about it. It's a very small chance of me running into Bianca anywhere. So why not?

"Fine." I sighed.

"Thank you so much Charles. You wont regret it I promise." Ashley said, blowing me a kiss.

I hoped she was right about that.

Sorry for the long wait. And I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, and pointless. But I needed to fill this in so I can make the next chapter longer and better. Thanks guys, love you.