Chapter 10

We finish up on floor and walk into the lobby area. Cliff walks over to my mom while Liv and I put on our leggings and t-shirts. We then pick up our bags and walk over to them.

"They both have tremendous talent." Cliff says. "Liv's bars and beam are incredible. And your daughter got her yurchenko double full in just one day! And you said they're both homeschooled?"

"Yes!" My mom says. "They've been homeschooled for years."

"Well, if they would like to continue on that route, I would love for them to join our daytime program. I think they'll fit in wonderfully with our girls."

Liv and I look at each other excitedly and giggle. We both thank Cliff for the wonderful opportunity, and head out to the car. As soon as we're out of the door, we start telling my mom all about the evaluation.

"He got me my yurchenko double full!" I say.

"He told me I could start working tkatchevs! He gave me drills and everything!" Liv exclaims.

"And one of the girls in daytime smiled at me." I say. "I think we're gonna fit in here just fine."

"Well that's great girls." My mom says. "I have no idea why we didn't come here in the first place."

"Maybe because the building wasn't even built when we started gymnastics?" Liv says.

"Oh right. That could've had something to do with it...." My mom says.

Liv and I laugh. I tell her about that super nice girl, and about how I want to meet her.

"Maybe all 3 of us can become friends!" I exclaim.

"YESSSSS," says Liv.

I giggle. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about that girl, and how nice she was.

I really hope all three of us become really good friends.