32 ~ Mrs. Altaraza (SPG)

Start from the beginning

Colton started to undress her and she couldn't help herself but to let him do what he wants to do with her. She's always willing to give herself to the man she loves. It is like giving her heart to him without a doubt.

Nasasarapan na umarko ang katawan niya ng bumaba na sa leeg niya ang labi ni Colton, pababa sa malulusong niyang dibdib. He started kissing her bare breast and licking her taut nipples. He's really good in all of this! Hindi pa man din bumababa ang ulo nito sa pagitan ng hita ay ramdam niya na ang pamamasa niya. She's turn on!

"Colton..." She moan his name when she felt him bit her nipple.

"Sorry..." He whispered, his hot breath hit the sensitive skin of her breast. "They're bigger than before..." Nagbaba siya ng tingin dito. He's looking at her breasts while kissing and licking them.

Napansin niya na rin 'yon. Natural lang dahil buntis siya. Naglalabasan na nga din ang maliliit na ugat sa dibdib niya. Hitik na hitik. And Colton seems to like it.

"Ilang buwan na lang hindi ka na pwede riyan..." Aniya habang sinusuklay ang buhok nito gamit ang daliri niya.

"Why not?" He keeps on playing her nipple using his tongue. Napapadaing siya sa sensasyon at parang gusto niya na lang na mamaya na sila mag-usap at ipagpatuloy nito ang pagpapaligaya sa kanya.

"My breasts is for our baby."

"And for me." He insisted.

"I don think you'll like the milk taste from my breasts."

"I love everything about you. So yea, akin din ang mga 'to. With or without milk." He wink at her before he continue licking all over her breast alternately. She felt so hot.

"Eat me..." She sounds begging and that make Colton stopped from what he's doing and look at her.

"Say please..." His husky voice drive her insane!

She looks into his eyes. "Please." Then bit her lower lips. He nod and rolled over. She's now on top of him. She's sitting on her bare hard and flat stomach. Her wetness doesn't bother the both of them. "How can you lick me?" She frustratedly asked him as if she would walk out if he didn't lick her.

Colton chuckled sexily. "My wife is on fire."

"Colton!"

"Oopps," He's teasing her. "Come here," He held her waist and guide her to his face.

"Oh shit!" Gulat na sabi niya nang tumama sa pagkababae niya ang mainit na hininga ni Colton. Her legs were on the both sides of his head. His hands were holding the both sides of her waist firmly. Para bang hindi siya makakawala basta-basta.

"Ride me while I lick you." He whispered huskily again. Ang kiliti na dulot ng mainit nitong hininga sa tuwing tumatama sa pagakababae niya ay dinadala siya sa orgasmo na hindi pa nasisimulan.

"Y-yes," She was stuttering and waiting for him to taste her. The anticipation is killing her. She badly wants to feel his tongue on her p*ssy. "Oh fuck!" Napamura siya ng wala sa oras at mahigpit na napakapit sa headrest ng kama nila nang walang sereseremonyang hinimod ng dila ni Colton ang hiwa ng pagkababae niya.

Sinusundan niya ang bawat galaw ng dila nito sa pamamagitan ng paggalaw ng balakang niya. She ride on his face literally. Malayang-malaya ang dila ni Colton na naglulumikot sa pagkababae niya. He's aggressive and thirsty. He made her feel that he really love eating her. He made her feel that she's the only woman he wants to pleasure.

"Ohhh... ohhhh, yes baby. Yes, ohhh!" Her loud moan echoed around their room and Colton seems to like it.

She's thankful that their room is sounds proof. No one would hear them. No one will know what the fuck they're doing inside. She doesn't care what people think anyway.