Later on

So I know what your thinking, what are we all doing now that the evil's done? Well, one thing for sure, evil doesn't really end. There's always gonna be that one bad guy from robbing banks to setting off bombs. But, in the end, we get the job done.

 But of course, on our normal lives, we just play around, deal with Tom and Tords arguments, and do what every normal being does. It's really fun doing what we do. But at the same time, it's tiring, or it's a pain. Besides all that, how are we doing? We're doing great. I and Edd just had like ten kids.....Just kidding that never happened. 

But who knows, maybe we will. Joy and Tord finally got together. It took her a while to admit it. Tom and Autumn also got together. Matt, well...remember Alanna, Matt and them have a lot in common. So now, they are dating. So everyone's doing great.

We all got jobs. Joy got a job at a pizza place. Autumn explores houses to take down anything demonic or evil, Tom works at a library, Tord helps out people at the gym. Matt does modeling. Me and Edd, we just go to the park and show off the powers we have. Edd morphs into animals and gives kids a ride with whatever animal they choose, and I fly with the kids. We all were finally peaceful.

I can't wait for more adventures though. Maybe there will be a day with something actually worth fighting for heheheh.

Anyways, just remember that even if you think you failed like how I did, it's NEVER too late to do the right things. If you just believe and never give up, you can achieve anything.

"Be who you are...Never give up, and do the right things. Because good things will happen to those who do good." ~Mallory