Movies

Yeah, it painful. Edd's nails were freaking SHARP. "You know what, when you start walking on your own, I'm gonna buy you a collar." I joked. "Mallory, that's kinky. Like, vary kinky." Edd replied. "How if your a cat. So u be a pet like Ringo." I said, trying not to laugh. We saw Tord and Joy standing so closely. So I flew to them, and pushed them together to make them kiss. I fended up dropping Edd. Now we all can say that cats just can't make a legit landing.

"Oww," Edd groaned, being hurt from the fall. Tord and Joy were blushing and got off of each other. "Baka Tord." "Such a tsundere." "I'm not a tsundere." They kept going back and forth. "AHAH KARMA!" Tom shouted, earning a smack behind the head by Autumn. "Ow why did you do that?" he asked. She only responded with a because. Tord and Joy kissed again and blushed more. Autumn and Tom started to record, while i'm just over here, fangirling over the cuteness. "SEND ME THE VIDEO!" Edd shouted. "Okay." "Nnooooo." "Yes," Autumn said, sending the video.

I guess you could say Joy was lucky to have fast powers. Because right when Autumn took out the phone, Joy snatched it fast and deleted the whole video. "GUYS, MY LEG IS DOING SOMETHING USEFUL!" Edd yelled, scratching his ear with his leg. "They DID, WOOOAAAHHHH!" I played, acting surprised. "I KNOW RIGHT!" Edd said, excited. " So since I'm not in the mood to go to the arcade how about a movie " Joy suggested. "YAY! MOVIE!" Edd shouted, walking on his cat feet, and this time, not falling.

"So what's movie are we gonna watch?" she asked. "I'm down with whatever." Edd said. "Can we watch a horror movie?" Autumn asked. "OH LETS WATCH JURASSIC WORLD!" I shouted. "HORROR IT IS!" Tord shouted. "Okay, movie buddy. I get Tord. Autumn and Tom, Edd and Mallory. And Matt-" Joy didn't know who Matt can go with.

"I can call my friend over. Her names Alanna." Autumn suggested. "Okay, go ahead and call her." I said. Autumn called her friend over. She came over a few minutes later. "Hey Alanna, were going to the movies and we wanna know if you wanna go." Autumn explained. "Oh, sure it will be fun. Question, what kind of movie is it?" she asked. "Horror." "Okay sounds great." "One problem, we also have movie buddies. Matt doesn't have one though.

Can you be with Matt?" I asked. "Sure, sounds great." Alanna answered. "Okay are we gonna watch the darn movie or not." Joy asked, impatiently. "Sure let's go to the theater." I answered. We all met at the movies and decided to watch the movie IT. "I'm not so sure about this Mallory..." Edd said in a high pitch. "It'll be fine Edd." I said. 'I hope....'