Lost in a fight

Mallorys POV:

"Mallory...what happened?" Autumn asked. "My best friend...she's dead in that fire now...Michael did it I know it." I answered. I flew up, and on a building rooftop, I saw Michael. I saw Autumn, helping the people in the building and getting water to burn off the fire. Tom grabbed the bomb, and Autumn teleported on a airplane and tom threw it as far as he can and it blew up. "Mallory...heheh, I know you read the data I had. You just caused you and your friends they're lives." he said.

Edd flew to me and became a cat on my shoulder. "Who is this?" Edd whispered. "Michael..." I answered. He pointed a gun at Edd and I. "Give it up...Mallory." "NO! MATT GET HIM WITH YOUR SHIELD!" I yelled. Matt ran to him, but than got shot by a laser gun. "AHHH NOT THE FACE!" Matt yelled, curling up in a ball. Joy ran all the way to us to help.

I run and punch, but he blocked it, and in the fight we had, he won. Than, he grabbed me and I was thrown off the roof. I know I could fly, but I was weak cause of the fight. "MALLORY NO!" Edd yelled, jumping off the roof.

 He turned into a Eagle, and flew us both to safety. I was still weak. My eye's were blurry, and I saw what looks like Edd, but I wasn't so sure. "Edd, that you?" I asked. "Y-you're one and only.." Edd answered, morphing into a human, and hugging tight but not too tight. "I swear....IM GONNA KILL YOU MICHAELLL!" He yelled, and than I fainted.

Third person:

Joy and Autumn caught up to Michael. They all started fighting. Michael tried to shoot joy with his laser gun, but she easily dodged it. Autumn kept teleporting behind him and kept hitting him. Joy runs up to Michael while he's distracted, and threw punches on him. Michael finally punched Autumn away, pinned Joy, and used his tech gloves.

He had it set on hot and it started to burn Joys neck. Autumn got up and teleported to him and got him off of Joy. Michael than threw a smoke bomb on the ground, and just like that, he was gone. Autumn and Joy were coughing from all the smoke that was around them. Autumn grabbed Joy, and teleported to Tom and Tord on a rooftop. "Come on, were taking you with us to Edd." Autumn said. Both of the girls saw Matt, bleeding on his arm from the laser shot. "I'll clean it up when we get home." Joy said, holding onto Matt.

They all teleported to the house. Edd was holding onto Mallory, whispering to her ear. "I won't ever let you out of my sight from now on..." he said, tears forming out of his eyes. "What do we do now?" Tord asked. "I don't know, but Michael is still on the run." Autumn answered. "Hey Autumn. Is they're something wrong with my neck?" Joy asked.

Autumn took a look around her neck where the burns were. "Well, there is a few burns, but its not that bad." Autumn answered. Joy felt pain on her right side. "Guys, I think Michael hit me with his laser gun." Joy said, holding onto her side. Autumn helped Joy with her side. Joy than went to get dressed into her pajamas, and came back out. "Edd, can I talk to you?" Tom asked. "Sure." Edd answered, putting Mallory on the couch, and walking away with Tom in his room.