Gathering The Info

Mallorys POV:

I was thinking for a moment. "Wait Autumn can teleport to the place. She can get my phone and come back." I said. Autumn than teleported and came back with the phone a few minutes later. "Here it is, but just saying, there's a lot of traps and stuff so that's why it took so long to come back." Autumn said, handing joy the phone. We all went home and Joy got to work on hacking. "God I wanna claw the eyes of the man that did this to you Mallory." Edd said angry.

"Edd, you're being so clingy with Mallory like that. Why is that?" Matt asked. "She's my friend, I lo- care about her Matt." Edd answered. 'Does Edd like me? I mean, i like him- wait...I LIKE HIM ALREADY?!' I thought. "Hey Mallory. Do you know a guy name Micheal?" Joy asked. "The only Micheal I know is my ex..." I answered. "So your ex looks like this?" Joy asked, showing me a picture of him. "Yeah..." I answered.

"SO YOUR EX TRIED TO KILL YOU?!" Edd yelled. I laughed at Edd. He looked so funny being angry while he's a cat. "Edd calm down it's okay." I said, holding onto him and petting him. He started to calm down, purring on me. I blushed, still petting him. "

"You know Mallory, we can always murder him if you want." Joy suggested. "NO! Were not gonna murder people. I don't wanna kill anyone. I don't want to have anything to do with him except for why did he did this." I answered. "So, what do you wanna do than?" Autumn asked. "I don't know what to do yet...let's just try to track him down but NO KILLING ALRIGHT!" I answered, while glaring at Joy. Joy tracked his location.

He wasn't really far from here. So we all went to the location. I took Matt cause Matt has a shield, and cause I'm the one he wants. I saw a bomb on a building and there was people crying for help. I let go of Matt and flew to the bomb. Joy helped, grabbing the people out of the building. "WELL YOUR EX MUST'VE BEEN REALLY PISSED OFF ABOUT THE BREAK UP!" Edd shouted from a distance. "MATT GET YOUR SHIELD READY WERE GOING IN THE BUILDING!" I shouted, flying to Matt to grab him.

Matt got his shield ready, and we entered the building. I saw the unknown person from earlier. "HEY!" I shouted, flying after him. The unknown guy was shooting, but Matt was using his shield to block. Autumn teleported and pinned the guy by the arms. I let go of matt and grabbed the guy. The unknown guy was wearing a mask. So i grabbed it off. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm not telling you anything. Bosses rules." The guy answered. "It's okay, cause I already have the info." I said, using the phone and gathered all the info and left.

Third person:

"Guys wheres Tom and Tord?" Edd asked. "I'm right here." Tom answered, trying to breathe. "I'll get Tord." Joy said, running to Tord and came back. Mallory flew back to the gang. "Back with the information." Mallory said, handing Autumn the phone.

"So, what do we do with the guy?" Mallory asked, grabbing the guy that she stole the information from. "Just put him to jail." Joy answered. "Hey Matt, can you make a force field around him so he doesn't get free?" Mallory asked. Matt nodded and did what Mallory asked him to do. "Whelp, since we have all the data and stuff, we should probably take him to jail...or yeah let Joy murder him and that makes us bad and than we go to jail..." Mallory glared at Joy. Joy nervously laughed.

"Okay guys, let's not go crazy. Were now superheros. This is gonna be so much fun." Autumn said. "Okay, put him to jail it is." Mallory said, taking him to jail and coming back. "Good, it's where he belongs." Edd said. "Okay guys, lets read the SD card together. I'll take Matt and Edd." Mallory said, grabbing onto Edd and Matt and flew home. The rest followed after her.