Is this the end of life

Joys POV:

I ran out before I got grabbed by Michaels troops. I decided to go through the vents so I don't get caught. I saw everyone but Mallory, either chained to the wall or strapped to a seat. I saw them get shocked and screaming. I have to think of a plan fast. It took me a half hour to think of a perfect plan. Hey, I might be fast but at the same time, I have certain parts of me that's not.

 And besides, it needs to be perfect or I could get caught and then BAM! Were all done with and Michael wins. I went against the walls and broke all the security cameras. I then took my hair clip, and I picked on Edd's lock first. Edd was sleeping, probably exhausted from the shocking. But I had to wake him up from his nap. I shooked him lightly, telling him to wake up. He wouldn't wake up, so I decided to get the others and then go back to him later. 

Everyone but Edd got out of they're cells. I still tried to wake up Edd, but he was still not waking up. "EDD WAKE UP UR FREE FROM THE FREAKNG CELL!" I yelled. "Don't scream you are going to get us killed," Autumn whispered. "Go fluff a tree..." Edd said in his sleep. "Joy, is my face okay?" Matt asked. "Matt, it never looked any better. Okay, let's go find Mallory." I said. "But first, let's get your powers back," I said, holding each power liquid that Michael took out of them. 

They all drank it and tested to see if they're powers are back. Thankfully, they all did get their powers back. "Let's go get our friend back," I said, leading the way. We all got to the room that Michael and Mallory were in. We all made sure we thought of our plans through. After we got it set, we went right to our places.

Mallory's POV:

I was unstrapped by Michael. He grabbed the chains my wrists were tied with, and took me to a room. When he flipped the light switch, I couldn't help but be amazed. He took the chains off my wrists, and wrapped a arm around me. "So Mallory, do you like it? Remember, every single part of this is for you only." Michael said. "I mean I love it but-" I was interrupted by the door being kicked down, showing Joy with a gun. 

"LET HER GO OR I SHOOT!" Joy yelled. Michael started to laugh small. "Put the gun down, or this is going inside her," Michael said, holding a needle with a clear liquid. I freaked out inside my mind. Joy shot with her gun, but Michael was quick enough to dodge it. Then, he stuck the needle inside me and put the liquid in me. I didn't feel anything at all. I was confused with what the liquid was supposed to do. Then, i saw Autumn holding a paper saying 'act like what Michael wants me to act.' So I did, even though I didn't know what he wants the liquid to do to me. 

Than, unexpectedly, Michael grabbed me tight and kissed. I wanted to punch him, but I had to act like I loved him. As I was faking it, Edd got on his head, but as a cat. I smiled, seeing Edd there to save me. But in my mind, I thought to myself, 'really Edd'. I heard Joy say " Really Edd." All Edd said was meow. Autumn teleported next to Joy in a ninja pose. "LET THE WOMAN GO NOW!" she yelled, grabbing a machete and goes to one of his inventions. "Or you will have to taste the rainbow." "Really Autumn..." Tom said. "Yeah i'm still kind of working on that." She answered. 

Edd than scratched Michaels head with his claws as deep as he can. "BLEED FREAK!" he yelled. Michael than growled and tried to grab Edd. But Edd jumped away from his hand and started to attack his face. Michael then grabbed Edd and threw Edd to the other side of the room. I took the chance and punched him. Michael then got raged and pressed a button that shocks my neck device. I screamed in pain from the neck choker.

 They finally finished Michael off, but the device was still on. Edd noticed, and quickly turned it off. I can feel myself leaving me though. I knew I was gonna die anyway, but I wish it was later. All I can do is say goodbye.....