Locked out

"That's Tord, he's always like this to others." Autumn explained. "TORD YOUR SO EVIL YOU SCARED US BOTH!" Edd yelled, holding onto me still. I noticed Ringo getting into the cola. Edd saw what I saw. "RINGO GET OUT OF THE COLA!" He said, getting out and going to Ringo. "WAIT RINGO GIVE ME ONE PLEASE!" I yelled, going over to them. Edd picked up the cat. "No, bad Ringo. No taking my cola." Edd said, grabbing the cola and going to the chairs. I was thirsty, and I didn't want the fountain water. So I snuck a cola from Edd and said thanks to Ringo. Edd looks around petting Ringo. "I'm surprised, Ringo hasn't jumped off of me since I'm soaked." he said, still petting Ringo. "Hey I had a day. Let's go home alright guys?" Tord said.

Ringo took the keys, and ran off with the keys around his neck. "Ringo where did you learn to pickpocket!?" Edd yelled. "Maybe Tord..." Autumn said. "Yeah, maybe me." Tord admitted. "TORD! How many times do I have to say, STOP teaching bad things to the CAT?!" Edd yelled. "But it's fun though." Tord said, earning a face palm by Autumn.

"Whelp, it's not like she can shoot a gun....And you can't try to teach her cause she has no thumbs." Edd sighed. "Okay...So, what's the next thing on my list?" He joked. "No bad Tord." Autumn said, taking the paper. "Wait, Tord, YOU HAVE A LIST?!" Edd yelled, again. "Yeah..." he answered. "Why?!" "To be honest, I don't even know...I don't even remember." Tord answered. Autumn gave Tord a face of 'how really'. Edd put his head down and sighed. "Great....I have a cat that can practically rob a bank, a friend who would rather look at himself all day than interact with his friends, a friend who loves to drink twenty-four seven, a friend who TAUGHT the cat bad things, two friends who brought me here, and a friend who pulls pranks on our neighbors....wow." Edd said.

"That sounds like a crazy group of friends who crazy." Autumn commented. "Those are you guys." I laughed inside, and than saw Ringo coming. Edd and the others noticed too. Ringo didn't have the house keys when she came back. "Hey little buddy...where are the keys?" I asked. Ringo gave us a confused look. "Great...were locked out of the house now." Edd looked at Tord. "You don't happen to have your keys on you, do you?" Edd asked. "No no sorry Edd." Tord answered. "Hey I think I have some, but they are in the house. I think I kept a window unlocked so I can get in." Autumn said. "Let's go to the house then." Edd said, already in the car. Everyone saw Tord and started to scream out loud horn haired commie. "OH COME ON GUYS SERIOUSLY EVERY TIME?!" Tord yelled, walking to the car. We all got inside and went to the house, hoping Autumns window is unlocked.