Truth or Dare with Secrets

Mallorys POV:

"Okay, who's going first?" Autumn asked. "Tord will go first." I answered. "Wait, I'm playing this game?" Tord asked. "Yeah, your playing with us." "Oh god please anyone help me." Tord whimpered. "Fine, Mallory, truth or dare." He asked me. "Dare, always dare." I answered. "Hmm, I dare u to make toms day a living hell." Tord said. "Okay, this should be easy." I said, getting to work. A few hours later, I accomplish the dare. Right when I sat down, Edd moved and hit my side, lifting up my shirt a little. "Edd, that kinda hurt." I yelped, pulling my shirt down quickly to hide the bruises. 

Edd woke up, and said sorry. Now it was Autumns turn to choose truth or dare. Joy dared Autumn to go on a date with Tom. Tom started to blush and Autumn was freaking out a little. They both agreed later they would do the date. Now it was my turn. "Mallory, truth or dare." Joy said. Of course I chose dare. I ended up getting dared to run on the streets yelling, "kiss my ass." I had to admit it was a funny dare. But I was still hurt from the fight, so I said to give me another dare. But then she ran out of dares. So I told edd to give me a dare to make it up. But before Edd can give me a dare, Joy said that I would have to make out with Edd for seven minutes. 

I was frozen, face heating up. "I-it's okay if you don't wanna do it...I don't mind." Edd said. "Well, I mean do you want to do it? Cause if yeah I guess we can-" I was cut off by Edd. We ended up doing the dare after all. "HOLY SHI-" "HEY WOAH TOM NOT OUT LOUD!" Autumn said. After we stopped, Edd was blushing so red. "Okay whos next cause i'm running out of ideas?" Joy asked. 

"How about Tom," Autumn suggested. "What, no." "Yeah cause you never gone yet." "Okay, fine. Tord, truth or dare?" Tom asked him. "Dare," Tord chose. "I dare you to...kiss Joy," Tom said. "What's with everyone and kissing?!" Joy asked. "You started it all so that's why," I answered. Tord grabbed Joy and kissed her anyway. "HA THAT'S FOR TELLING US OUR DARE IS TO GO ON A DATE!" Autumn yelled.

After a few more dares, we all decided to stop and do whatever. I got up to do something, but then i felt pain. I didn't notice my sleeve was up a little. "Mallory...You okay there?" Joy asked. "Yeah, 'm doing fine," I answered. "Okay, what should we do... beat up Edwardo? Murder Michaels evil helpers? Yeah I like the second option better." Joy suggested. "L-Lets not do anything that involves murder...I don't want you guys getting hurt." Edd said, hugging me tight. I yelped in pain. 

"Mallory, are you sure your fine?" Edd asked. Everyone started to question me if I was okay. "Mallory, I can tell when your fine or not...Just tell me what happened." Edd said. "Edd, I'm fine okay," I said. "Mallory you've been yelping in pain. Your keeping something from us aren't you?" Joy asked. "Look, guys, it's fine," I said, trying not to show my fear. "I can read minds. You might as well tell us what's wrong." Tom said. "I know when someone's lying Mallory." Joy said. 

I started to freak out and go to my room. But Edd held onto my stomach. " Please...just tell me.." Edd begged. Joy used her speed and went to me. "Mallory don;t keep this a secret like you did with that unknown number." Joy said. I started to run down the stairs but i fell. When I landed on the floor, all my scars and bruises were showing, and worse, they started bleeding again. Everyone started to freak out. Edd picked me up from the ground. "Mallory...what did you do?" Edd asked, worried. 

"I-I..." "Mallory either you tell me or I will..." Tom said. "Mallory...You went out and fought on your own, didn't you." Edd said. I honestly couldn't hide it. Not like I hid it well anyways. "I just wanted to stop hiding in this house. so when Edd fell asleep, I said I was gonna go to the bathroom and I snuck out and got in a fight with Michaels helper. And now I'm here. Trying to act like nothing just happened." I explained.