Powers

Mallory's POV:

I woke up and got ready for the day. Walking out of the room, I saw Edd still sleeping but Joy was still awake. "I'm bored," she said, poking Edd. Edd was still sleeping and half of his body was off the couch. I went to Joy. "Whats up?" Joy ignored me and still continued to try to wake up Edd. "WAKE UP EDD!" she screamed at him. Edd groaned and threw his pillow at Joy. "Shut up," he mumbled. "NEVER!" she screamed. I went to Edd. 

"So how's the cola lover doing?" I asked. "Okay, I'll burn the cola factory than." Joy said, still trying to wake up Edd.Tom, Tord, and Matt came downstairs. "So the gangs here...what now?"Joy asked. "I'm tired...so go ahead and just let me sleep." Edd said, turning on his right side. I was standing in the air. "Mallory...your in the air...how did you do that?" Tom asked. I looked down and saw i'm not on the ground. "I don't know how I did this...but it means I can do this." I go to Joy and picked her up. "SO JOY WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT BURNING UP THE COLA FACTORY?!" I asked, not letting go. She kicked me, making me fall to the ground back first. Seeing Joy dab after she kicked me to the ground, I got up and attacked. "DANG IT JOY!" I screamed as I attacked her. Joy dodged all of my attacks.

I tried again and I ended up bumping into Tord. "CRAP! Sorry, Tord." I apologized. "It's okay," Tord replied. Joy started laughing. "COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME!" she yelled. "SHUT UP!" Edd yelled as he threw pillows at both me and Joy. I picked up Edd and dropped him on his bed. "Fluff you..." he said I laughed small, covering him with his blanket. "Edd go to sleep, shush," I said closing the door. He groaned and went back to sleep. Closing the door quietly, I went to Joy. The front door opened, it was just Autumn. "Hey everyone I'm back," Autumn said, entering the house. "Hi, Autumn." Joy greeted. 

"Hi Joy...Mallory, how can you be up in the air like that?" Autumn asked. Edd was sleepily walking down the stairs. Joy noticed and she screamed, "EDD WAKE UP!" "FLUFF YOU!" Edd screamed back. "Mallory...why are you floating on the air?" Autumn asked. "To be honest, I don't know." I answered. "I think I know..." Tom said. "What?"

 "Eduardo's satellite. It's nuclear powered. It probably hit our house and gave us power." Tom answered. "So do we all have powers?" I asked. "Yeah...we all should since we were in the house." Tom answered. He than put his head down. "Why you feeling down you jehovah?" Tord asked. "Maybe cause I don't wanna read your guys minds. They're dumb and also sad." Tom answered. "You can read minds?" "Yeeaahhh..."

It started to make me question...If I can fly, and Tom can read minds, what can the others do?