Drowning

Edds POV:

I was getting bored and just want to go home....any minute now guys. I didn't notice but I ended up turning to a cat. "Okay let's go home. Since Mallory isn't with us who will take Edd and Matt?" Tom asked. "I will." Joy answered. "I will teleport home with Tom." Autumn said. "To help you out since your also taking Tord, I will take Matt." Autumn offered.

"Thanks, okay let's go home." Joy said, Running home with Tord and I. As Joy was running home, I stuck out my tongue like the dogs do. It didn't really feel bad, it felt great. We finally got home and she put me down so i can walk into the house. "Tord...Do you think Mallory's acting weird?" Joy asked. "Should we find her and spy on her?" Tord asked. "Heck yeah, but we don't know where she is." We all went inside the house. "Guys, Mallory never came home. Don't you guys think she's acting weird?" Joy asked.

"I'm just worried for her. I mean, why wouldn't I be.." I answered her question. "True, good point." Joy replied. "I'm just thinking I need to keep an eye on her she acting suspicious." "Guys, we can't find her and it's been more than an hour." Autumn said, still holding onto Tom since they just teleported here.

I started to freak out, and ended up morphing into my human self. "What's wrong Edd?" Tom asked. "I don't know its just Mallory has been gone for so long..WHERE IS SHE?!" I answered, still freaking out. "Edd, calm down. We will just look around for her okay-" I ran, not going to listen to anymore of the talking cause it will waste time for finding Mallory.

Mallorys POV:

The pain finally stopped. But it wasn't over for me. This heavy bomb was chained on my leg, and than I was dropped to the ocean. I tried to fly but the bomb on my leg was too heavy. I was trying to break the chain, but it wouldn't budge.

This is how I die? Drowning, with a bomb on my leg. It had twenty seconds left. I gave up on trying to break the chain, and left myself to sink. Than, out of nowhere, I saw a green blob, swimming to me. I was knocked out due to oxygen loss. A few minutes later, I woke up, coughing out water. I was trying to see who it was, but due to my eyes still blurry, I only saw a green blob. "Mallory?" The voice was familiar. It was Edd, Edd saved me.

"Edd-" "WHO HURT YOU MALLORY?!" he freaked out. "I didn't get to see who it was...but it was wearing black all over so the identify of the looks of the man was hidden." I answered. "MALLORY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Joy asked. "I almost got blown up in the middle of the ocean." I answered.

"Well I know that. But, umm...WHY WERE YOU THROWN INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN! WHO IS DOING THIS! AND WHAT WAS THAT MESSAGE ALL ABOUT-" "CALM DOWN JOY! What matters is that Mallory's safe..." Edd shouted, hugging me tightly. Joy was thinking for a second. " Mallory, Edd, I think I know how to figure out who that unknown guy is. Mallory, give me your phone." Joy said. I was trying to feel for my phone. "I don't have it...which means they took my phone." I said. "Fluff..."