Arcade

Mallory's POV:

All I can think of is what kind of powers do all the others have. Joy was with Tom, poking him to annoy him. Than Joy came in the middle of me and Edd. "I feel so hyper..." Joy said. "I don't know Joy, to be honest, you're always crazy," Edd said. Joy than started to run around in circles. But it wasn't just normal speed, it was like Sonic the Hedgehog speed. "I think Joy has super speed," Autumn commented. "So I can fly, Tom can read our thoughts, and Joy can go fast," I said. "GOTTA GO FAST! SONIC TOO SLOW!" Joy yelled, still running in circles.

"Okay Joy, stop running now," Edd said. Joy stopped and looked at us all. "I wanna beat up someone now." Joy said, looking more at Tom. "Why me..." Tom said, knowing she's going to beat him. Joy goes to Tom and started to beat him, while Tord's laughing. She ran around more and bumped into Tord. "Hey anyone wanna go to the arcade?" she asked. We all agreed to go to the arcade, but when we were walking out the door, Autumn disappeared. It wasn't a normal kind of way. But either way, it scared me. We started to look for her, but we couldn't find her. Then she popped up again. "I guess I have teleportation powers." Autumn said.

"Well, that's cool. Can we all be teleport-ed?" I asked. Autumn grabbed everyone's hand. But when she teleported, it only took Tom and Tord. Then, Autumn returned but with out Tom and Tord. "I guess not. Also, they went to the arcade."

"Hey, we should have a race with our power, see who gets there fast" Autumn said. Autumn and joy already got to the arcade. I didn't feel like racing, so I just grab Edd and Matt, and I just flew there. Edd was scared of heights, so while I was flying, he held on super tight. My phone rang, but since I was holding onto Edd and Matt, it went to voicemail. It was Joy, saying that she was bored and when will I be there. 'Well, since I'm holding two people...It's gonna take a while,' I thought inside my head. When I got there, Autumn and Joy were talking about who got here first. "Honey were all here." I joked. "Yeah yeah, it took long." Joy laughed.

Joy started to think about something. " Wait, since I have super speed, does that mean I can time travel like the flash?" she asked. "Oh if you can, travel to my future." I said. Edd fell off of me, making an Oof sound. "I can't wait to beat your behinds." Joy said. "YA!" Edd shouted, turning into a cat by accident. "Fluff-balls..." I bent down to Edd and started to pet him. Edd tried to walk, but failed and fallen down. "AHH MY LEGS DON'T WORK!" Joy turned to Tord. "Hey, what powers do you have?" she asked. "Well, try doing something, like lifting up a building or something." I suggested. Tord rolled his eyes, and started to walk to a building.

"Really Mallory...like anyone can just have the power so great that they can lift up a building-" Tord stopped, looking at the building he was now holding. "Well, I just did that." he said, putting the building down. " MY LEGS ARE USELESS!" Edd shouted, still trying to walk as a cat. "Than turn back into your human self." I said. "But I like my kitty self." he replied. To be honest, I couldn't get mad that he won't change into himself and chooses to be a cat. Because he was a freaking adorable as hell cat. "Fine." I said, picking him up.

I heard Edd purring as I was carrying him. "Your such a cute kitty." I said. Edd started to freak out, seeing how high he was from off the ground. I forgot he was scared of heights. And with cats, they dig there sharp nails into stuff. Worse part is, i'm the only one that Edd will use to dig his nails into. This is gonna be a painful time...